[Feature request] External audio-streams

Search This thread

dkc

Aug 8, 2009
Please add to API ability to pass additional audio streams for video file in similar way as it done for subtitles.

sample: I have on server mp4 video file with 1 audio stram and couple mp3 files with audio in other languages.

mpvdj

Jul 25, 2014
Separate video and audio files

Please add to API ability to pass additional audio streams for video file in similar way as it done for subtitles.

sample: I have on server mp4 video file with 1 audio stram and couple mp3 files with audio in other languages.

I'd love this feature too. Especially for playing videos that have the audio and video tracks already separated (eg. m4v and m4a files of the same name). Ideally in this case the app could detect that the video file had no audio and then pick up the similarly named audio track and play that.

lzp729

Aug 29, 2009
yes, this is the MOST WANTED feature I need for MX Player (or Pro).

I got a huge movie collection in MKV files, many of them are not packed with my native language audio stream and my littlle child is too young to read subtitles, actually I can get the native autio stream perfectly match these movies.

so now I have to repack these MKVs to enable the audio selection in MX player, this will change the original files that I cannot continue seeding them :(
--------------------------------------------
edit: and the external audio stream files may in the file type of MKA, DTS, AC3, etc.

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.