Always Include Thread Title

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

poyensa

Retired Forum Mod / Retired Recognized Developer
Apr 27, 2010
mi patria en mis zapatos
I want to bring your attention to some of the forum rules. They are done to improve XDA-developers.com and for you to get the best of this great community. Not following this rules you show disrespect to any other member.

1. Search before posting.

Use one of our search functions before posting, whether you have a question or something new to share, it's very likely someone already asked that question or shared that news.

3. Post only using a clear subject and message.

You're most likely to receive a helpful answer to your question if you use a short subject title that describes your problem and a message that explains in detail what your problem is and what you've tried to solve it.

5. Post a message only once.

As a large forum we don't need unnecessary clutter, You're free to edit your message as you like, so if you do not receive an answer revisit your message and see if you can describe your problem better. Not everyone is online at the same time, it might take a while before you receive an answer.

16. Bumping Threads (posting simply to force a thread to the top of the thread queue)
Do not "bump" a thread more than once per 24 hours.

2.6 All members are expected to read and adhere to the XDA rules.

General - Question & Answer section is not a place where everyone can open a new thread with the own question. It is needed to search before, read the sticky threads, read the wikis, read and read once again, and post in an existing thread, if necessary. Repetitive topics will be deleted/closed without previous notice. Topics like 'urgent help' or 'do I brick my phone?' and so will be deleted/closed. Infractions issued to reiterative members. Remember XDA-Developers.com is about development. That includes Q&A section! Thanks for your cooperation. Best regards,

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Just a reminder to everyone creating a new thread in the Q&A section. Please always include a relevant and descriptive title!
    I want to bring your attention to some of the forum rules. They are done to improve XDA-developers.com and for you to get the best of this great community. Not following this rules you show disrespect to any other member.

1. Search before posting.

Use one of our search functions before posting, whether you have a question or something new to share, it's very likely someone already asked that question or shared that news.

3. Post only using a clear subject and message.

You're most likely to receive a helpful answer to your question if you use a short subject title that describes your problem and a message that explains in detail what your problem is and what you've tried to solve it.

5. Post a message only once.

As a large forum we don't need unnecessary clutter, You're free to edit your message as you like, so if you do not receive an answer revisit your message and see if you can describe your problem better. Not everyone is online at the same time, it might take a while before you receive an answer.

16. Bumping Threads (posting simply to force a thread to the top of the thread queue)
    Do not "bump" a thread more than once per 24 hours.

2.6 All members are expected to read and adhere to the XDA rules.

General - Question & Answer section is not a place where everyone can open a new thread with the own question. It is needed to search before, read the sticky threads, read the wikis, read and read once again, and post in an existing thread, if necessary. Repetitive topics will be deleted/closed without previous notice. Topics like 'urgent help' or 'do I brick my phone?' and so will be deleted/closed. Infractions issued to reiterative members. Remember XDA-Developers.com is about development. That includes Q&A section! Thanks for your cooperation. Best regards,