FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

[Q] How to replace splashscreen on U8800?

24 posts
Thanks Meter: 4

By coralexx, Junior Member on 10th July 2011, 10:46 AM
Post Reply Email Thread
Hello! After flashing factory rom b137 customized for ucell/uzbekistan my splashscreen was changed to ucell operator logo. Can i change it? I find some info http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...73&postcount=1 about change it in another model .Thanks!

10th July 2011, 10:58 AM |#2  
Flag Athens
Thanks Meter: 31

More
Mine is at the cust folder. Does anyone know if there is a parameter about the duration of the splash screen?
10th July 2011, 11:58 AM |#3  
OP Junior Member
Flag Morshansk

More
Bingo!
With root explorer i made new folder named logo at /data/cust/ and put oemlogo.mbn into then in terminal emulator enter su then load_oemlogo . It was changed! Thanks!
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to coralexx For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift coralexx Ad-Free
12th July 2011, 05:12 AM |#4  
Flag Hong Kong
Thanks Meter: 26

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by coralexx

With root explorer i made new folder named logo at /data/cust/ and put oemlogo.mbn into then in terminal emulator enter su then load_oemlogo . It was changed! Thanks!

there's no /data/cust/ directory in my phone...
12th July 2011, 06:13 AM |#5  
Flag Tyrnävä
Thanks Meter: 20

More
Everybody post your splashscreen, orginal or custom. I only have "Saunalahti" splash and want to change something else.
12th July 2011, 01:04 PM |#6  
OP Junior Member
Flag Morshansk

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by magictwins

there's no /data/cust/ directory in my phone...

You may see it with root explorer and create "logo" folder in it. In another file manager it invsible
12th July 2011, 01:24 PM |#7  
OP Junior Member
Flag Morshansk

More
Default oemlogo.mbn
Attached Files
File Type: zip oemlogo.zip - [Click for QR Code] (7.0 KB, 460 views)
The Following User Says Thank You to coralexx For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift coralexx Ad-Free
12th July 2011, 01:31 PM |#8  
OP Junior Member
Flag Morshansk

More
this file oemlogo.mbn graphic file in Rgb565 format and everybody can create logo by using Paint.net software with Rgb565.dll in its FieTypes folder
Attached Files
File Type: zip Rgb565.zip - [Click for QR Code] (4.8 KB, 235 views)
12th July 2011, 01:36 PM |#9  
OP Junior Member
Flag Morshansk

More
Root Explorer And Terminal Emulator
Root Explorer And Terminal Emulator

MOD EDIT

Root Explorer is a paid for app. As such breaks XDA Rule 6.

Do not post warez.

If a piece of software requires you to pay to use it, either pay or find your cracks and serials somewhere else. We do not accept warez nor do we permit any member to promote or describe ways in which Warez, cracks, serial codes or other means of avoiding payment, can be obtained.
14th July 2011, 11:35 AM |#10  
Thanks Meter: 64

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by coralexx

this didn't work for me. can you give more detailed explaination? i made the oemlogo.rgb565 with paint.net, renamed it to oemlogo.mbn, copied it to /data/cust/logo, granted superuser to terminal emulator, entered load_оemlogo and nothing...same default splashscreen
14th July 2011, 11:52 AM |#11  
OP Junior Member
Flag Morshansk

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by darkado

this didn't work for me. can you give more detailed explaination? i made the oemlogo.rgb565 with paint.net, renamed it to oemlogo.mbn, copied it to /data/cust/logo, granted superuser to terminal emulator, entered load_оemlogo and nothing...same default splashscreen

have you entered su before entering load_оemlogo in terminal emulator ?
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)