Post Reply Email Thread
5th September 2013, 03:33 PM |#21  
Flag Paluk├╝la, Hiiumaa
Thanks Meter: 2,940

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by yusopa

blefish help me. i dont know linux. give me simple tutorial about this. pleaseeeeeeeeeee blefish. regard

The tutorial I gave is the simplest I can make, I am sorry, but I can't make it simpler.

6th September 2013, 01:45 PM |#22  
Thanks Meter: 184

More
I try my leak knowledge bro. But i can't get back my lovely huawei work for now. Thank for your help bro. I will try and try again until i relly give up.

Sent from my GT-I9205 using xda app-developers app
14th September 2013, 08:25 AM |#23  
Thanks Meter: 4

More
Angry thanks FIshy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mahdial

Amazing!!!!!
Its really worked man. Blefish you're genius my phone is not bricked anymore now and its working fine.
So i have a question now which rom do you advise me to flash without bricking the phone? and thank you so much.

+1

ill copy your instructions in case my i got bricked
26th September 2013, 11:57 AM |#24  
Flag Berlin
Thanks Meter: 122

More
Exclamation wanted: mmcblk0k4.img for Huawei u8860 (Honor)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mahdial

Amazing!!!!!
Its really worked man. Blefish you're genius my phone is not bricked anymore now and its working fine.
So i have a question now which rom do you advise me to flash without bricking the phone? and thank you so much.

I'm desperately searching for a solution of my bricked Huawei U8860 (Honor) - did I find it?

I need help: please extract an image of the mmcblk0k5 to 13 (14 is your internal sd with private data - keep it private!) - Partition of a working U8860 and post a link here!

Thank you!
30th September 2013, 08:27 AM |#25  
Thanks Meter: 2

More
Blefish, can you help me root or change my u88oo 2.3 to R/W. I have tried doomlord, superoneclick......... and one click root..... It wont let me use es explorer to copy and paste into image folder either. remount wont mount as R/W.....

Pete
14th November 2013, 06:27 PM |#26  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Help
my device is huawei g520-0000 .I face same error boot screen is greeen background and red and blue rectangles after flashing wrong custom rom.I can't use fastboot mode and recovery mode. This is only work download mode but offcial firmware flashing is stuck in about 40%.
I'm not family with ubuntu.
So I don't understand about your post clearly.
where can i see my device is sda or sdb or sdc in ubuntu terminal when .I check dmeg.
Pls help me.
5th February 2014, 03:59 PM |#27  
Thanks Meter: 101

More
i brick my huaweiG510
Please i have exactly the same problem,i download an app to relock my bootload and after i rebooted my phone it authomatically turns to a green screen with a red and blue square,which i can't boot into fastboot or recovery anymore.Please am not too clear about the explanation. what is 'dmesg' and how do transform the mmc file to work with the Terminal window? and how can u replace the X as you described.please give me a step by step illustration,i'll be very grateful.Thank you
11th February 2014, 02:09 PM |#28  
Thanks Meter: 1

More
I am facing same problem
I am facing same problem but my phone also not identified on linux. My phone is huawei c8815
11th February 2014, 02:27 PM |#29  
Flag Berlin
Thanks Meter: 122

More
Try it this way : 1. Make sure there is no dload-directory on the sd-card 2. Switch on device while pressing volume+ and volume - simultanious - this should bring your device in "pink screen" maintaining mode. 3. Connect device via USB with a Linux machine - it should be recognized as a blockdevice (/dev/sdc or /dev/sdd or some other "sdX", where X represents the next free index character. Call for more instructions when you at this point.
17th April 2014, 06:16 PM |#30  

More
help
Hi there,

My phone not turning on not without battery and SD not with home and volume+ and power button not with both volumes and power nothing at all not even vibrating when charging I am not sure if it's the battery but it was charged before I rebooted once rebooted it didn't turn back on I am on aurora ics and cwm.

Oh and of course no USB detection since it doesn't power on so I am lost here I have mac and ubuntu no windows..
27th July 2015, 01:13 PM |#31  

More
i had the same problem !!!
so i did exactly as u said .... but after restarting the phone DEAD !!!
doesnt open or respond to usb or even turn the screen on !!!
what is the solution plzz ????
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)