[BOUNTY] thederekjay - ROM & Kernel Developer

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

thederekjay

Inactive Recognized Developer
Nov 15, 2010
DARKSIDE
Big thanks to everyone that is stepping up... I am getting excited. Cant wait to build a nice solid kernel and rom :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    This is going to be interesting to see how many people respond.. This is bounty is legit. I honestly never do bounty threads because i seen a lot of them bust. @djxcee convinced me to help you guys out and I am willing to contribute whatever I can..
    To All, Let's get clear what kind of bounty thread is acceptable and what is not :

A bounty thread that is posted for anyone to claim should they solve a problem or provide a fix is Acceptable.

A bounty thread like this which is to provide a person money or specific team money...etc IS NOT ACCEPTABLE........

THEREFORE...... THIS IS CLOSED AND DO NOT POST A BOUNTY LIKE THIS AGAIN......

THANK YOU ••• MODERATORS

I used the T989 (S2 for T-Mobile) before switching to the note and I must say that his guy is one of a kind and would be a great asset to the i717 dev community.
    His T988 ROM (Darkside) is very popular as well as his kernel (Darkside Kernel). Used by 7+ different roms.
    I managed to talk to him via PM about helping us out and would contribute if only he had the device.

I will be collecting the funds on his behalf and paying the rest needed for the device within a week or two tops so he can start developing :cool:
    He's a great guy so please let's not piss him off with ETAs and unnecessary requests.

Lets set our goal at $750 for a new one from Bestbuy or $550 used from craigslist/ebay.

I'll start the bounty with $50 and will pay for the rest for a device after two weeks tops.

Donations List
    1. djxcee - $50
    2. Master&Slave™ - $10
    3. DAGr8 - $5
    4. djwascom33 - $5
    5. ?????????? - $50
    Total Contributors: 5
    Total Donated: $120

Thank you to all that donated :D
    Good luck...I had a troll get the bounty someone set for me, deleted...

TDJ...Nice to see u still at it

Honestly goodluck where ever u go man.

I ordered a Galaxy Nexus a few hours ago.

M&S
    Wait your saying you WILL buy him a device regardless of how $$ you receive ?

add myname to the list .

I will put in 5$

We def need new devs here .

It doesnt matter how the money is received IMO. As long as donations are for a good cause (Hence Getting TDJ here) then it shouldnt be a problem. People get burned everyday with money, people donate to even "greater real world causes" and get burned, its the way it is, not saying that thats how it should be.

I had no intentions on development for this phone until yesterday night when a few guys insisted that they wanted me to dev for it. They started a bounty the same as this one. I didnt have anything to do with what happened to you all with these other guys that came in and did nothing "per say", so it was not fair at all for my thread to get deleted, nor trolled. I thought the rules were "A dev couldnt ask for money to get his/her a device"

But anyways, im donating 10$ to TDJ Because he is loyal and he works very hard, i have much respect for the man. His Rom was very great, not to mention I even used his kernel and advertised his super wipe script in both of my ROM threads.

:D

Last time im gonna be here...Good luck TDJ
    I HIGHLY recommend donating to this guy.

He has created some amazing roms/kernels/tools for the t989.

I know people in the t989 forum would get this phone just because he's deving for it.(which may not be a good thing based on how things turned out)