By zargloub, Member on 8th February 2012, 05:35 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
9th February 2012, 03:02 PM |#21  
Flag Nuremberg
Thanks Meter: 102

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by ashwin1234

Just asking. The file in the first post is 70+MB. If I want to start using the NAND ROM, I just flash that in the CWM once I do the LK bootloader stuff?

Could someone please point me to the latest ROM if the one in the first page is not the actual ROM?

Is this one: http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...&postcount=226

newer than the one on the first post?

Many thanks.

In the first post the file: update.zip is a android ROM you just install it via CWM like you said first. (install via SD-Card....) That is the latest version from zargloub
The Following User Says Thank You to neoofoox For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift neoofoox Ad-Free
9th February 2012, 04:19 PM |#22  
Thanks Meter: 51

More
The fastboot multiupload link is dead. Could someone please upload it to Mediafire please?
9th February 2012, 04:23 PM |#23  
Flag Nuremberg
Thanks Meter: 102

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by ashwin1234

The fastboot multiupload link is dead. Could someone please upload it to Mediafire please?

Which multiupload link?
9th February 2012, 05:49 PM |#24  
Thanks Meter: 448

Donate to Me
More
missed call reboots of course!

i can't get usb storage and adb to work. on firstboot usb storage works (no adb and get no debugging notification in status bar). on secondboot after installing gapps neither usb storage nor adb is working any more (get only usb connected notification in status bar but when selecting it pops up and closes immediately again) and without sdcard i don't get any usb connected notification.
9th February 2012, 06:15 PM |#25  
Thanks Meter: 5

More
It would seem as though the USB problem would be an OS problem and not a kernel problem, if it works before installation of google apps, just saying

also, was still having screen hangs, camera still wasnt working, and now the music player was hanging the screen.

Task 29'd my phone and starting over from scratch with the latest update, hope this works!
9th February 2012, 07:01 PM |#26  
Thanks Meter: 50

More
hey, I forgot you can go to setting > call setting to enable the In-call touch UI
then you can end the call by touch the screen
9th February 2012, 09:44 PM |#27  
Thanks Meter: 53

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Elibl

... and missed call reboots of course!

Hmm, just noticed I had a missed call without a reboot. Strange?!

Btw, it's nice that some important things have started working alright. LCD is waking up without touching the screen and no more buttons stop working
9th February 2012, 11:09 PM |#28  
Thanks Meter: 50

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Peteflyman

Hmm, just noticed I had a missed call without a reboot. Strange?!

Btw, it's nice that some important things have started working alright. LCD is waking up without touching the screen and no more buttons stop working

Um, I got the missed call issue too.

But only in ring mode, not in silent mode.
Sent from my SH8188U using xda premium
10th February 2012, 03:13 AM |#29  
Thanks Meter: 44

More
Is anyone here using Viber with this rom? I'm using it for the free messaging and not the voice component. I'm having bit issues in that when I send a message, the message sends (successfully to the recipient) then the phone reboots. Is anyone else having that problem?
10th February 2012, 07:25 AM |#30  
Thanks Meter: 51

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by neoofoox

Which multiupload link?

http://webcache.googleusercontent.co...com/LCFVIYC7ZH

That is the link to the cached version. I have tried googling for the file and only find multiupload(which is dead), filebulk (which is dead), and uploadhere which is also dead. There is no way for me to obtain it now. Could someone please upload the LK bootloader?

The name should be : XPEROID fastboot.zip (15.44 MB)
10th February 2012, 07:42 AM |#31  
Thanks Meter: 53

More
Here ya go!

XPEROID+fastboot - Mediafire

XPEROID+fastboot - 4shared
The Following User Says Thank You to Pete Rask For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Pete Rask Ad-Free
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)