Flag Vicenza
Thanks Meter: 3

More
Hi Zorlin how is going ur work ?
1st March 2012, 10:45 AM |#12  
OP Member
Thanks Meter: 278

More
Slow... lots of real-life stuff going on. I'll probably publish build instructions on the weekend so others can start contributing.

Haven't forgotten you guys though.
The Following User Says Thank You to zorlin For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift zorlin Ad-Free
25th March 2012, 01:04 AM |#13  
Flag Bjelovar
Thanks Meter: 457

More
Hello. Any progress or updates of Your work?
25th March 2012, 01:38 PM |#14  
Flag Seoul
Thanks Meter: 1

More
Oh my god..
I hope this really happen....

I will do wait your work!
25th March 2012, 02:45 PM |#15  
Flag Bjelovar

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by revol5

I hope this really happen....

I will do wait your work!

I will try to make something based on @Zorlin sources from #1 post. At all, probably He have own things to do so that is why He not respond.
25th March 2012, 05:32 PM |#16  
Flag Nuremberg
Thanks Meter: 102

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by fergy

I will try to make something based on @Zorlin sources from #1 post. At all, probably He have own things to do so that is why He not respond.

Your signature shows that you have a own kernel for NAND for X1?

What is working etc? maybe you could share it, when it has benefits to the current published ones

EDIT: maybe you could join zargloub and midnight for kernel dev?
The Following User Says Thank You to neoofoox For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift neoofoox Ad-Free
25th March 2012, 07:50 PM |#17  
Flag Bjelovar

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by neoofoox

Your signature shows that you have a own kernel for NAND for X1?

What is working etc? maybe you could share it, when it has benefits to the current published ones

EDIT: maybe you could join zargloub and midnight for kernel dev?

Hello @neoofoox.

Working everything except camera, fm radio and bluetooth (atm working on kernel to see where is problem).
Charging/discharging (at last I think it is ok as phone discharge within 20 hours->3.5 yrs old battery<- using push, wifi, bluetooth and location with 10-15 minutes of talking)
Also, phone wake asap You press power, ok or lock button (also with double security using pattern after normal unlocking)

I also don't think that this is right thread for something other than ICS work conversation.
When I got all things working proper, be sure that will make an new thread with image and patches to kernel.
BR,
Ramon

EDIT: Yeah, I will be happy to talk with @zargloub and @midnight regarding kernel.
EDIT2: Regarding sharing, I use only main system of Cyanogen but My own kernel, so as I say, until kernel completely work, I will not share it because of lot's of questions what users cannot fix until I fix holes inside kernel.
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to fergy For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift fergy Ad-Free
27th March 2012, 11:30 AM |#18  
Thanks Meter: 53

More
@fergy Last question ot jooc Does your phone reboots if you miss a call?
28th March 2012, 11:09 AM |#19  
OP Member
Thanks Meter: 278

More
Sorry guys, I might be retiring my Kovsky... I'll publish build instructions and sources etc either way. If you don't hear back from me, assume I retired it

I'm getting fairly hopeful that you'll get decent ICS on the Kovsky soon though.

EDIT: Yup, it's official. I turned in my Xperia X1 in exchange for a free, off-contract Samsung Focus S (which I'm reselling) through the recent Microsoft promotion. I'll still have it for a week - I'm going to try and get ICS on it before then, but I don't really know what chances are like.

After that, I'll turn this over to someone else who can hopefully carry it through.
6th April 2012, 06:17 PM |#20  
Flag Nuremberg
Thanks Meter: 102

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by fergy

Hello @neoofoox.

Working everything except camera, fm radio and bluetooth (atm working on kernel to see where is problem).
Charging/discharging (at last I think it is ok as phone discharge within 20 hours->3.5 yrs old battery<- using push, wifi, bluetooth and location with 10-15 minutes of talking)
Also, phone wake asap You press power, ok or lock button (also with double security using pattern after normal unlocking)

I also don't think that this is right thread for something other than ICS work conversation.
When I got all things working proper, be sure that will make an new thread with image and patches to kernel.
BR,
Ramon

EDIT: Yeah, I will be happy to talk with @zargloub and @midnight regarding kernel.
EDIT2: Regarding sharing, I use only main system of Cyanogen but My own kernel, so as I say, until kernel completely work, I will not share it because of lot's of questions what users cannot fix until I fix holes inside kernel.

With these things working it is working perfectly, who need wifi if you can use mobile Data to access Internet and who needs bluetooth if you can send files via Email or connect your Phone via headphone port to your soundsystem etc..
I would test that if it becaume available and will report every bug etc. You could choose some people for testing which know something about that / for reporting bugs. So you can fix them and make the kernel 'perfect'.

Zargloub stopped developing and he has his files on gitorious so you could merge the kernels, here is working bluetooth and wifi (but it shows bad signal strenge)

Are you on github or gitorious so other devs can see what you are doing and maybe can help or people see what you are working on now.

I would love to test it, because for me it is allready perfect I hope we read something from you soon. You are our last hope

EDIT: sp3dev was also working on kernel you can get the sources here and here

EDIT2: I asked sp3dev if he would help, but he cannot for 2 reasons, first he has currently no time, the second reason is that he don't want to work on project which are close-source. Maybe you should think about releasing that before it is completely finished or make it open-source. Your device is old and that slow down the process a lot.
17th October 2012, 04:34 AM |#21  
Flag Thai Binh City
Thanks Meter: 2

More
wOw.
Good news!
Thanks for this news.

Kovsky Never die
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)