* Phone works (SMS, calls, HSDPA, EDGE et al)
* Wifi works with open access points and WPA encryption. Signal meter is now working. (WEP does not work, you may get unexpected disconnects, and have to reconnect sometimes)
* Bluetooth works, but turning bluetooth off will drain your battery very fast. (You need to reboot stop this)
* GPS works with AGPS, but may crash your phone.
* Camera can take pictures. (No autofocus)
* Automatic adjustment of screen backlight
* About 40 hours battery life.
Issues we are working on:
* Fix bluetooth turn off bug
* Power usage
Issues that will probably not be resolved:
This is based on SP3DEV/Alex's earlier work with lots of contributions from the rest of the community.
The android code is at: https://github.com/CoolrunnerII/
The kernel code is maintained by Zargloub at: https://gitorious.org/~poussevin/lin...x-linux-xperia
If anyone feel they have the skill and interest to contribute directly to these repos please contact me and I may arrange with write permision for more people.
Precompiled releses can be found in the second post.
We have a google code page with a issue tracker.
Build instructions can be found in the google code wiki