Search This thread

aman11dhanpat

Apr 29, 2009
well challenging doesnot looks good

atleast show some respect and request

i hope many people here would like to make such application :D

Cyclonezephyrxz7

Dec 19, 2008
I thought I might as well as post this here now...

I am working on making this Fake FingerPrint Scanner Lock-screen.

I really have very little left to do...

-Vibrate (tougher)
-UI for configuring (easy)
-Topbar stuffs like Signal and Battery (A side-project I have been doing that is almost done)
-Some text on screen...

Besides that, if anyone wants to beta-test what I got...PM me....its First Come, First Serve, not too many will get the beta.

aman11dhanpat

Apr 29, 2009

-Vibrate (tougher)
-Topbar stuffs like Signal and Battery (A side-project I have been doing that is almost done)
-Some text on screen...

Besides that, if anyone wants to beta-test what I got...PM me....its First Come, First Serve, not too many will get the beta.

thats cool
if you dont mind may i know in which language you are working???

thnx in advance

orb3000

Retired Senior Moderator
XDA App Taskforce

-Vibrate (tougher)
-Some text on screen...

Thanks!
Waiting for this one:)

Cyclonezephyrxz7

Dec 19, 2008
To all watching this thread in hopes of a release...here is an update:

I have made some progress on this project. Visually it is close to done (just need to add a few components), functionally, I just have to add in a feature here and there and the ability to customize it...and there should be an initial release!

Hang tight...shouldn't be more than a week-ish (schedule permitting)...

Cyclonezephyrxz7

Dec 19, 2008
looking forward to it :D

I hate hate hate making promises, BUT ... I have (gone against my greater morals) and settled with a decent solution to some of the problems i have been experiencing with this program...due to this (which puts me ahead quite a few days), I will be giving my beta testers the program to test a bit for a day or two, get some reports, fix some bugs, and WITH LUCK and good scheduling, there MAY be a release this coming Sunday!!!

Don't hold me to this though, I am just speculating, and I am really eager to release this :D

ai6908

Nov 13, 2006
Land of Lincoln
I hate hate hate making promises, BUT ... I have (gone against my greater morals) and settled with a decent solution to some of the problems i have been experiencing with this program...due to this (which puts me ahead quite a few days), I will be giving my beta testers the program to test a bit for a day or two, get some reports, fix some bugs, and WITH LUCK and good scheduling, there MAY be a release this coming Sunday!!!

Don't hold me to this though, I am just speculating, and I am really eager to release this :D

Awesome! Looking forward to this....:D

02xda1

Jun 19, 2009
brisbane

sounds sweet, looking forward to it

Cyclonezephyrxz7

Dec 19, 2008
Can't wait for this one, checking back every day.
Looks like it should be pretty cool.

I am on the verge of being ready to release a public beta. I am currently working on implementing a GUI for CONFIGURING the lock-screen, so it can be customizable. After that is finished, and I address any bugs brought up to me by my beta testers, i will release. I hope this can occur soon!

orb3000

Retired Senior Moderator
XDA App Taskforce
I am on the verge of being ready to release a public beta. I am currently working on implementing a GUI for CONFIGURING the lock-screen, so it can be customizable. After that is finished, and I address any bugs brought up to me by my beta testers, i will release. I hope this can occur soon!

Great!
let us know please!

Status
Not open for further replies.