FORUMS

[DEVDB][TWRP][PhilZ Touch] XZDualRecovery 2.8.26 RELEASE

5,379 posts
Thanks Meter: 10,423

Post Reply Email Thread
Announcement from [NUT]: The installer contains a ROOT EXPLOIT, this will trip A/V tools (e.g. ESET NOD32), disable it to download!!
17th February 2014, 06:46 AM |#1501  
Deep South
Thanks Meter: 162

More
Ive checked the files and there are a lot of files. Sorry for the question but which one will work for unlocked bootloader for xperia V?

Thank you in advance.
17th February 2014, 07:26 AM |#1502  
Flag Bratislava
Thanks Meter: 1,592

Donate to Me
More
XT-lockeddualrecovery2.7.92-BETAxxx

Sent from Xperia V JB4.3 rooted & recovery
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to steveboss For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift steveboss Ad-Free
17th February 2014, 07:38 AM |#1503  
OP Senior Member
Flag Cyberspace and the Universe

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by HoTsHoT89

[NUT], great job as always, your work is absolutely appreciated.

I have a silly question - how do I know what version of XZDR I have installed on my Z1? I quickly scanned the logs, no mention of the version except CWM... anyhow, I just updated to the latest release version without knowing what I had in the first place.

Hehe, well... It is actually one of the things on my to-do list

There is no way to check which version you have installed at the moment...
The Following User Says Thank You to [NUT] For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift [NUT] Ad-Free
17th February 2014, 10:00 AM |#1504  
Flag Podgorica
Thanks Meter: 11

More
@[NUT] Please help me, i installed busybox! After restart i got soft brick, phone couldnt charge and went in bootlop, i flashed FTF and its working now only i have problem with Flashmode (volume down) when i press volume down and cable plug in my led lamp is not on, i get for a moment red and green and then nothing, also when i enter flashmode once after that my phone enters always in flash mode when connect to computer (while its off), no need to press volume down button.. Did i just destroy smth? Flashmode works, i flashed ftf but wondering can i make it how it used to be? please give advice
17th February 2014, 10:55 AM |#1505  
OP Senior Member

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by N1k0la89

@[NUT] Please help me, i installed busybox! After restart i got soft brick, phone couldnt charge and went in bootlop, i flashed FTF and its working now only i have problem with Flashmode (volume down) when i press volume down and cable plug in my led lamp is not on, i get for a moment red and green and then nothing, also when i enter flashmode once after that my phone enters always in flash mode when connect to computer (while its off), no need to press volume down button.. Did i just destroy smth? Flashmode works, i flashed ftf but wondering can i make it how it used to be? please give advice

Actually, my Xperia Z does the same, it never shows a green led once in flashmode, but it works Ok.

It might be your volume buttons causing this problem... It seems your volume down button is stuck.
The Following User Says Thank You to [NUT] For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift [NUT] Ad-Free
17th February 2014, 01:20 PM |#1506  
Thanks Meter: 393

More
@[NUT] not asking for eta but any progress for Xperia L/M?

Sent from my C1904 using xda app-developers app
17th February 2014, 02:16 PM |#1507  
OP Senior Member

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Droidlover123

@[NUT] not asking for eta but any progress for Xperia L/M?

Too much work, too little time... I am hoping soon... But no idea on any time frame...
17th February 2014, 02:24 PM |#1508  
Thanks Meter: 393

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by [NUT]

Too much work, too little time... I am hoping soon... But no idea on any time frame...

Ok no problem!
It will be great if you can post a guide to do this... So others can try for their devices and this will also save time (probably)

17th February 2014, 08:26 PM |#1509  
Thanks Meter: 159

More
gives errors on xzr saying cant mount cache etc in phils.twrp works
The Following User Says Thank You to Lasantha For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Lasantha Ad-Free
17th February 2014, 08:52 PM |#1510  
Thanks Meter: 4

More
Hi [NUT] after entering twrp or philztouch the recovery reboots after 15s.I can flash small zip but i can't do backup or flash something bigger because the recovery reboots .I have LT30p locked bootloader stock rooted deodexed 4.3 9.2.A.0.295
I instal version 2.7.92 beta

Wysłane z mojego LT30p przy użyciu Tapatalka
The Following User Says Thank You to tiftek For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift tiftek Ad-Free
17th February 2014, 10:19 PM |#1511  
Thanks Meter: 7

More
Just to confirm, as I recently bought my C6833:

- My C6833 with .532 firmware is rooted, with unlocked BL, and with no recovery (never had any). As I need newer fw, may I flash any XZDualRecovery .ftf for C6833 from the list??

Many thanks and sorry for noob question.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
cwm, doomkernel, locked bootloader, recovery, twrp
Previous Thread Next Thread