FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

09.08 25 Lang HD2 pdaimatejam Rom Wp7.8 OS 7.10.8862.144 v8.9 Download

689 posts
Thanks Meter: 1,769
 
Post Reply Email Thread
30th April 2013, 10:28 AM |#7271  
Robbie P's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag London
Thanks Meter: 3,901
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by dxdy

WP7 not originally for HTC HD2 device

When I got my HD2, I was told by Vodafone that it would definitely be upgraded to wp7. Then MS decided that there were too many buttons and withdrew their intention to support. I felt like giving it back. Sooo glad I didn't
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Robbie P For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Robbie P Ad-Free
 
 
30th April 2013, 04:32 PM |#7272  
tower_gilead's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Akron,OH
Thanks Meter: 85
 
More
Hey dx... Is the an Bluetooth fix link in your sig?

Sent from my badass hd2 that pwns Samsung (for now) using XDA Windows Phone 7 App
30th April 2013, 07:05 PM |#7273  
dxdy's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 2,107
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by tower_gilead

Hey dx... Is the an Bluetooth fix link in your sig?

Sent from my badass hd2 that pwns Samsung (for now) using XDA Windows Phone 7 App

no
30th April 2013, 07:48 PM |#7274  
tower_gilead's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Akron,OH
Thanks Meter: 85
 
More
Darn it dx. :P

Sent from my badass hd2 that pwns Samsung (for now) using XDA Windows Phone 7 App
5th May 2013, 03:11 PM |#7275  
kkq29's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag bali
Thanks Meter: 55
 
More
nice (: everytime wp7 rom for hd2 .by the way till now anybody know how to disable animation? LOL thanks
5th May 2013, 05:52 PM |#7276  
dxdy's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 2,107
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by kkq29

nice (: everytime wp7 rom for hd2 .by the way till now anybody know how to disable animation? LOL thanks

which animation?
5th May 2013, 11:35 PM |#7277  
Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
signing in to windows live account
@pdaimatejam: thank you for your gr8 ROM... i used it for a couple of days and all OK.. but i never success when trying to sign in to windows live.. i have success signup to windows live at PC (create windows live account), but failed when sign in using HD2.. any suggest for solving my problem?
6th May 2013, 12:03 AM |#7278  
dxdy's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 2,107
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by revangelion

@pdaimatejam: thank you for your gr8 ROM... i used it for a couple of days and all OK.. but i never success when trying to sign in to windows live.. i have success signup to windows live at PC (create windows live account), but failed when sign in using HD2.. any suggest for solving my problem?

get Live activation code... look in install tutorial
The Following User Says Thank You to dxdy For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift dxdy Ad-Free
6th May 2013, 12:31 PM |#7279  
kkq29's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag bali
Thanks Meter: 55
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by dxdy

which animation?

overall animation,like tile on homescreen and other animation when we touch lol
6th May 2013, 12:33 PM |#7280  
dxdy's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 2,107
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by kkq29

overall animation,like tile on homescreen and other animation when we touch lol

in two years this is first time to someone ask for this

no that not possible...
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to dxdy For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift dxdy Ad-Free
6th May 2013, 12:36 PM |#7281  
kkq29's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag bali
Thanks Meter: 55
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by dxdy

in two years this is first time to someone ask for this

no that not possible...

LOL omg, no i think maybe one of the solution for battery life is disable some animation .by the way thanks mate
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)
Message:
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes