It is tested by me on a Galaxy Note 2 / GT-N7100 under Windows 8, but reported by users to work also for other phones, see details below.
Please let me know, if its also working on N7105, S3 or other Samsungs
See the attachment file and let me know, if it is useful to you.
Requirements before running the scripts:
- Developer Options -> USB Debugging must be enabled
- Phone must be rooted and root access given for ADB Shell access
- Phone Drivers must be installed correctly on your OS
- Connect the phone by USB and run one of the scripts
Reported Devices by users which are working:
- Galaxy Note 2 GT-N7100
- Galaxy S4 GT-I9500 (reported by "iznee", thanks)
CHANGELOG - SCRIPTS LAST UPDATED 2013-05-11
- v3 - Updated text output of the scripts
- v2 - Updated ADB binary files
Hit the THANKS button if you like it!
Why my scripts?
I was inspired by batch scripts of xda user "as i9000".
But his "Windows" scripts did not satisfy me, because there where file not found issues, and in my opinion missing checks, that made me build up my own scripts from scratch...