My phone got stolen.

Search This thread

ysuleman

Sep 7, 2008
Bwahahahahahaha! And people say that the FaceUnlock security is Low. Oooh...I've got an idea...maybe someone can change the text to Face Captured...when Face Unlock doesn't work instead of it saying...Face not recognized. :D

Haha that would be a fantastic idea! Share it with a dev?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I727 using xda premium

elceedub

Feb 4, 2012
Bwahahahahahaha! And people say that the FaceUnlock security is Low. Oooh...I've got an idea...maybe someone can change the text to Face Captured...when Face Unlock doesn't work instead of it saying...Face not recognized. :D

At which point the filthy bastard smashes it to pieces to get rid of the evidence.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    You should call the cops and tell them its an iPhone 5 prototype and I'm sure they would get a swat team involved like they did last time.
    What if they know the buttons to hard reset the phone? I mean its not really that hard but the only thing you can do now is call tmo and let them know what's up. Get a police report and file an insurance claim through ASSurion. Assuming you have insurance.

Wait....I sent this with Tapatalk?

98% of people who own a smartphone are complete buffoons and really don't deserve to have them. The only reason the average Joe gets an expensive piece of hardware is to have bragging rights. Most iPhone users don't know what a jailbreak is nor do android users know what a root is.
    Invest in the app on play market called gotya I swear it works they try and open your phone and put pin a wrong key bam takes a silent pic of them send it to Facebook and sends you a location GPS spot in your email that you can give the police then you get your phone back

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-T989 using xda premium
    Thankfully most of the gutter scum who steal phones are dumbass thugs who see something shiny and assume its theirs and have no idea how it works.