[ROM] [PORT] KitKat Bread v0.5 2013-12-03 [Paused]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

CtrlAltDelIrl

Mar 7, 2012
bad ;)

and if I ask him the source code is my problem not yours,
In no time I demanded learns to differentiate requirement with request.

You're right, it is your problem.

When asking for something we pose a question. You did no such thing. "Sources plz" is not a question, it is a demand.

Maybe you should take English classes and you'll then be able to differentiate between a question and a demand.

TeamMex

Recognized Developer / Inactive RC
You're right, it is your problem.

When asking for something we pose a question. You did no such thing. "Sources plz" is not a question, it is a demand.

Maybe you should take English classes and you'll then be able to differentiate between a question and a demand.

oh yes sorry I forget add --> ? symbol
but you are the secretary of the OP?
Because obviously, I haven't asked you.

The TimSon

Jun 2, 2012
Bishkek
@OP- Please give the link of the original thread from where you ported this rom.
look at the first post after picture with text "Credits & Thanks"
Credits_zps3f2e5c1f.png

Now I have a session at the university. so that no time

Rekooo

Dec 29, 2010
Vilnius
good luck with your session, amazing rom, i mean, it's nothing new and unexpected from GB rom, UI looks amazing. One thing tho, stock browser, as well as some others apart form dolphin doesn't load web pages on 2g network, didn't test on 3g or wifi tho, but dolphin fixes this.

Dede525

Jul 6, 2012
hey guys, i've got some problem with my x8, if i have data traffic on, my battery drains really soon, like 3/4 hours (in 2g mode), is it only my problem or is normal for our x8? some of you have same issue with this rom?
Hope that you can help :fingers-crossed:

Howilion

Apr 22, 2013
www.facebook.com
sorry if it may seem stupid but does the stock 2.1 theme make device any smoother? & Perhaps you will be kind enough to explain how you did your Mods:OC 480 - 787MHz, ViPER4Android FX
Yes, rom CamiiXS had to change the perspective on 2.1 soft. 2.1 kernel does not have overlock so I guess to custom its modification? Reply to the question whether spamming whore?

PS. Kurwa boshe, co za cep.... nie owijajmy w bawełne xDD

Reactions: Devhost97
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts