Battery Issues On The Lumia 950

Search This thread

CLINTZ9

Nov 8, 2012
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
So i decided to switch to Windows phone just to check out what Microsoft has to offer. Turns out the platforms quiet great except for the the fact that the battery life sucks (Lumia 950), Ever since i got the phone the battery life is not satisfactory also tried to flash the firmware with WDRT it did not really work out (the battery life is same).

I have been checking the windows forum with similar complaints but there aren't many threads that have been discussing the problem lately.

So the question is , Are Lumia 950 users still facing the battery issue? . And also if anyone has come up with a solution to fix this issue.

PS: Most of the features like glance, hello, start screen have been turned off. And background apps have been disabled with power saver turned on

Thanks For Looking Into The Thread

dxdy

Apr 17, 2008
www.red-gsm.net
Nokia Lumia 920
Xiaomi Mi Mix 2S
So i decided to switch to Windows phone just to check out what Microsoft has to offer. Turns out the platforms quiet great except for the the fact that the battery life sucks (Lumia 950), Ever since i got the phone the battery life is not satisfactory also tried to flash the firmware with WDRT it did not really work out (the battery life is same).

I have been checking the windows forum with similar complaints but there aren't many threads that have been discussing the problem lately.

So the question is , Are Lumia 950 users still facing the battery issue? . And also if anyone has come up with a solution to fix this issue.

PS: Most of the features like glance, hello, start screen have been turned off. And background apps have been disabled with power saver turned on

Thanks For Looking Into The Thread

i have L950XL and use it in last 17 months and never had any battery issue...