[GAME] Save the Baby

Search This thread

exisapps

Feb 18, 2012
hamsterbeat.com
Save the Baby is a HARDCORE RASH game. Your baby is reward so it's very hard to win!

baby.png

Evil Clown stole your little baby on the birthday and wants to play a game with you. Winner takes the baby. Rules are simple. You have 1 minute to win $1,000,000 or you will miss your baby forever.

Features:
  • Follow game hints to learn how to save your little baby from the Evil
  • Click the button to earn money, but be carefull! You do not have a lot of time
  • Make combos to earn extra money and bonuses by clicking the dollar sign fast several times while the price indicator is yellow or red
  • Pick up extra bonuses to increase your time limit and get more chances to win
  • Avoid picking up negative bonuses that descreases your time limit, money or even kills you!
  • Feel lucky to get a secret bonus to please your child
  • Save your baby from the Evil, see your detailed game stats and share your score with your friends

Notice:
If you have problems with sound effects or game crashes on your device, please let me kwow. Your feedback will be very much appreciated.

Download Save the Baby from Google Play.

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    31.7 KB · Views: 197
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    33.9 KB · Views: 182
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    37.5 KB · Views: 184
  • 7.jpg
    7.jpg
    35.2 KB · Views: 169
  • 5.jpg
    5.jpg
    31.5 KB · Views: 168
  • 4.jpg
    4.jpg
    30.7 KB · Views: 164
  • 6.jpg
    6.jpg
    31.6 KB · Views: 161
Last edited:

Dark3n

Recognized Developer
Sep 14, 2007
twitter.com
I would recommend to add a small text to your apps market description explaining what the permissions you require are needed for.

Reactions: exisapps

Dark3n

Recognized Developer
Sep 14, 2007
twitter.com
Hm thought i posted a reply, seems i forgot.
I have played it a bit, some thoughts:
- Why use such a small window and not the whole screen?
- Nice idea with the flashing numbers for combos, feels rewarding. You could try to make it a bit more flashy when getting extra points like CoD or BF3
- If you had choosen a different theme for the same game, you would have probably gotten alot more downloads, an evil clown killing the baby just doesn't go that popular. If you went with a bit more light and friendly theme, maybe a bit doodle style (kid friendly?), it would increase your downloads.
- Its a game for a short peroid of time to have some fun, i'm not sure if i did something wrong but it seemed to take ages and i didn't even come close to the required amount of money to win the game. It all ended up in button smashing that one button fast enough.

How i would do it:
- Make it a bit more comic style (example of fruit ninja or angry birds or whatev)
- Make it about reflexes and skill
- Limit the time, possible different modes (easy,medium,hard)?
- global highscore lists, showing how much points people made in that time peroid

Have people compete and want to be in the top10 of your highscore list, compare their scores/ability/epenis through asmall and quick game for inbetween.

Reactions: exisapps

exisapps

Feb 18, 2012
hamsterbeat.com
Thanks a lot for your feedback!

Why use such a small window and not the whole screen?
I just thought it's more impressive in my case

Nice idea with the flashing numbers for combos, feels rewarding. You could try to make it a bit more flashy when getting extra points like CoD or BF3
Yes, but then it could slow the game because there is not hardware support for layout animations in android till 4.0.

If you had choosen a different theme for the same game, you would have probably gotten alot more downloads, an evil clown killing the baby just doesn't go that popular. If you went with a bit more light and friendly theme, maybe a bit doodle style (kid friendly?), it would increase your downloads.
Thank for advice, i will try it. Btw i like the current dark theme :) Especially together with doom's soundtrack (Running from the Evil) and game window jerking

- Its a game for a short peroid of time to have some fun, i'm not sure if i did something wrong but it seemed to take ages and i didn't even come close to the required amount of money to win the game. It all ended up in button smashing that one button fast enough.
Starting from level 5 each combo gives a chance to get bonus. There are several kinds of bonuses: bonus time, bonus money, minus time, minus money, death and kid present. The idea was to make player feel a little bit nervous because there is not enough time always and it's easy to loose the game. You need to pick as many time bonuses as you can to win the game.
The main point is not to click as fast as you can but click soft and dont be worried about the time. And if you're playing this way you need 15-20 mins to win.

How i would do it:
- Make it a bit more comic style (example of fruit ninja or angry birds or whatev)
- global highscore lists, showing how much points people made in that time peroid

Have people compete and want to be in the top10 of your highscore list, compare their scores/ability/epenis through asmall and quick game for inbetween.
Thank you again. I am not sure about the style right now, but I wanna add difficulty and unlimited mode.

exisapps

Feb 18, 2012
hamsterbeat.com
Version 1.1 is realeased:
  • Fixed highscores bugs
  • Adjusted game difficulty, now a little bit easier to win!

Enjoy defeating the Evil and saving your little baby!

exisapps

Feb 18, 2012
hamsterbeat.com
Hah, for half a year so few people liked this game. Imho this is just the best hardcore game overall at least coz is featuring doom2 soundtrack :)

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    I would recommend to add a small text to your apps market description explaining what the permissions you require are needed for.
    Hm thought i posted a reply, seems i forgot.
    I have played it a bit, some thoughts:
    - Why use such a small window and not the whole screen?
    - Nice idea with the flashing numbers for combos, feels rewarding. You could try to make it a bit more flashy when getting extra points like CoD or BF3
    - If you had choosen a different theme for the same game, you would have probably gotten alot more downloads, an evil clown killing the baby just doesn't go that popular. If you went with a bit more light and friendly theme, maybe a bit doodle style (kid friendly?), it would increase your downloads.

How i would do it: