Originally Posted by snapback2
How do I flash this? Just odin el26 kernel, wipe date cache and dalvik or Calks format all then Flash?
Edit: Because I'm nice I will explain... Oh wait I already have: You must be running a kernel with CWM.
1) Place the VeNuM ICE RC5.0zip on your SD card.
2) Power off your phone.
3) Boot into CWM.
4) Perform a wipe Cache, and Dalvik-cache. Now in Mounts and Storage perform format/system. Now wipe data (factory reset). You can also perform Calks wipe all zip (found here: http://forum.xda-developers.com/atta...2&d=1330705940
) if you want but not needed.
5) Select "install zip from file" and navigate to and select the zip.
6) When it finishes flashing, go back and select "reboot system now". The first boot will take a couple minutes. Subsequent boots will be much faster.
Warning: Do NOT restore system data with Titanium Backup. Do NOT restore ALL apps with data. If you absolutely must restore something with Titanium Backup, only restore MISSING apps with data.
7. If you DID NOT download the rom to your pc, and dl to your phone and there's a problem, try dl to your pc FIRST before you whine that its a bad dl.
Edit 2: this is straight from the op