Get the OnePlus 6 early at a pop-up event in your city →
FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

[ ROM ] VeNuM ICE Rom [TW ICS 4.0.4/FF18] [TeAm VeNuM][updated 07-09-2012]

3,551 posts
Thanks Meter: 8,059

By VECTUS, Recognized Developer / Retired Forum Moderator on 9th March 2012, 09:07 PM
Thread Closed Email Thread
2nd May 2012, 02:11 AM |#971  
Flag The U S of A!
Thanks Meter: 1,147

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnCorleone

No word on when official update will be but it shouldn't be too long. This was to hold people over until we get the official. If I hadn't pressed Venum on it, we may have had a FD24 or 26 version but I was hounding him to release it because I felt it was ready.

Yes, strongsteve will only release a themed, odexed ROM. That's what he's known for and his GB ROM is fully odexed from the ground up

Yea it's a damn nice rom!

I might have to try SS's rom to have a back up of it.

Sent from my SPH-D710 using XDA

2nd May 2012, 05:29 AM |#972  
Flag Jefferson City, MO
Thanks Meter: 141

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnCorleone

Just wait until the Venum Ice that's based off of the official update. I plan on odexing the whole thing (meaning jars as well) so hopefully there will be two versions. I am one last step away from having the knowledge I need to do it and I hope to learn that tonight. Been practicing on my Nexus...

Edit...I have a whole new level of respect for what strongsteve does with his ROMs...lol

I can't for the life of me figure out why anyone would not want to be odexed. I guess that's probably a debate that some people could have for days though.
2nd May 2012, 05:39 AM |#973  
Flag near Cincinnati, Ohio
Thanks Meter: 2,863

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by JSverbal

I can't for the life of me figure out why anyone would not want to be odexed. I guess that's probably a debate that some people could have for days though.

Have you tried an odexed ROM? StrongSteve has an awesomely tweaked odexed ROM available for GB. I'd probably still be on it if I didn't like ICS so much. Like it is said for many things... Don't knock it until you've tried it! I felt the same way for a long time until I was turned on to StrongSteve's odexed blue.

Sent from my SPH-D710 using xda premium
The Following User Says Thank You to blackcanopy For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift blackcanopy Ad-Free
2nd May 2012, 05:47 AM |#974  
Flag Jefferson City, MO
Thanks Meter: 141

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by blackcanopy

Have you tried an odexed ROM? StrongSteve has an awesomely tweaked odexed ROM available for GB. I'd probably still be on it if I didn't like ICS so much. Like it is said for many things... Don't knock it until you've tried it! I felt the same way for a long time until I was turned on to StrongSteve's odexed blue.

Hey bc, I think you misread my post. +1 for odexed.
The Following User Says Thank You to JsVerbal For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift JsVerbal Ad-Free
2nd May 2012, 06:07 AM |#975  
Flag The U S of A!
Thanks Meter: 1,147

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by blackcanopy

Yep im on strongsteves GB rom now. Probably stay on till source hits.

Sent from my SPH-D710 using XDA
2nd May 2012, 06:21 AM |#976  
Flag near Cincinnati, Ohio
Thanks Meter: 2,863

More
Quote:

Hey bc, I think you misread my post. +1 for odexed.

Hey JS.. I think your right. What a difference one word makes when it's read over... Lol.. Sorry about that.. My bad.

2nd May 2012, 05:45 PM |#977  
Springfield
Thanks Meter: 57

More
Quote:

I think many people argue not having an odexed rom because of the theming, but with this rom there is no point in theming because the theme is already amazing!
The Following User Says Thank You to kmull4 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift kmull4 Ad-Free
2nd May 2012, 07:00 PM |#978  
Flag Whittier,CA
Thanks Meter: 5,924

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by kmull4

I think many people argue not having an odexed rom because of the theming, but with this rom there is no point in theming because the theme is already amazing!

I think devs don't re odex because its very time consuming. I am enjoying learning the process though
The Following User Says Thank You to JohnCorleone For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift JohnCorleone Ad-Free
2nd May 2012, 11:25 PM |#979  
Flag Denver
Thanks Meter: 135

More
@ VeNuM ....i love this ROM ...works perfect for my needs.... any chance of doing an AOKP version of this ROM I kinda like ROM control.

Sent from my VeNuMus Touch
The Following User Says Thank You to RaydenEris For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift RaydenEris Ad-Free
3rd May 2012, 12:22 AM |#980  
OP Recognized Developer / Retired Forum Moderator
Flag at the table of the Knights of Ren
Thanks Meter: 8,059

Donate to Me
More
T
Quote:
Originally Posted by RaydenEris

@ VeNuM ....i love this ROM ...works perfect for my needs.... any chance of doing an AOKP version of this ROM I kinda like ROM control.

Sent from my VeNuMus Touch

HyDrA is coming soon... I'm not giving out the secrets yet though
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to VECTUS For This Useful Post: [ View ]
3rd May 2012, 01:01 AM |#981  
Inactive Recognized Developer / Recognized Themer
Flag Charleston, WV
Thanks Meter: 22,347

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by VeNuM

T

HyDrA is coming soon... I'm not giving out the secrets yet though

There you go being a big tease again...lol. Keep up the awesome work man, we are loving it.

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Xparent Cyan Tapatalk 2
The Following User Says Thank You to dazednconfused For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift dazednconfused Ad-Free
Thread Closed Subscribe to Thread

Tags
fe22, ice, ics, venum
Previous Thread Next Thread