57 posts
Thanks Meter: 8

By rana_kirti, Member on 11th October 2012, 06:54 AM
Post Reply Email Thread
29th October 2012, 05:57 AM |#41  
Corpus Christi, Texas
Thanks Meter: 40

More
I was waiting out front of Sprint the day that they released the Note 2. I previously had the GS3 but when I found out Sprint was releasing the Note I had to have it. When I purchased the phone the only cases that they had available were the OEM Samsung flip cover thing and the BodyGlove gel case. Personally I am not a fan of either but I figured that by the time I would get one in the mail off of the internet that I would have dropped the phone and scratched it. So I decided to buy the BG case for $24.99. Overall i'm pretty impressed with the case. I like the textured back, and I also think that the case fits very well on the phone. I am still in the market for a tougher case, but for right now this works.

The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to cac9478 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift cac9478 Ad-Free

29th October 2012, 01:24 PM |#42  
Flag Devon/Cornwall border, UK
Thanks Meter: 22

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by cac9478

Sexy!
29th October 2012, 02:50 PM |#43  
Flag Near Paris
Thanks Meter: 64

More
Bravo, definitely looks good!
29th October 2012, 02:52 PM |#44  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Quote:

I was waiting out front of Sprint the day that they released the Note 2. I previously had the GS3 but when I found out Sprint was releasing the Note I had to have it. When I purchased the phone the only cases that they had available were the OEM Samsung flip cover thing and the BodyGlove gel case. Personally I am not a fan of either but I figured that by the time I would get one in the mail off of the internet that I would have dropped the phone and scratched it. So I decided to buy the BG case for $24.99. Overall i'm pretty impressed with the case. I like the textured back, and I also think that the case fits very well on the phone. I am still in the market for a tougher case, but for right now this works.

SEXY! can it be purchased anywhere online? interested.
29th October 2012, 08:20 PM |#45  
Thanks Meter: 1

More
Yea, I got that flip case Thursday morning two! Friday afternoon I went right back to sprint and got that same bodyglove case. Definitely worth it!!!
30th October 2012, 01:36 AM |#46  
Toronto
Thanks Meter: 2

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by alsseja

Here's mine my boyfriend just got it for me yesterday! It has a couple of charms on its wrist strap now though just to make it a bit more cuter. I love this phone so much!
Sent from my GT-N7100 using xda app-developers app

I like ur case.Could u provide more info?like a link or the name of this case etc.
The Following User Says Thank You to fayehome113 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift fayehome113 Ad-Free
30th October 2012, 01:47 AM |#47  
Flag St. Louis
Thanks Meter: 31

More
Quote:

Lucky, I work at a 3rd party store and we got 0 acessories for it lol. I'm using it very carefully and only over soft surfaces for the time being. Can't wait to see how huge this thing will be with the otter box.
The Following User Says Thank You to Darkendvoid88 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Darkendvoid88 Ad-Free
30th October 2012, 07:15 AM |#48  
Flag New Orleans
Thanks Meter: 4

Donate to Me
More
Google Zenus Samsumg Galaxy Note case. It looks just like their wallet case. It's too expensive and bulky for my taste. I ordered a case form ebay but im sure I'll keep it with out a case. I did purchase a kickstand/holder for yhe case for my desktop@ work and home for $3.95 from ebay. Hopefully that will help me transition from my evo easily.

Sent from my SPH-L900 using Tapatalk 2
30th October 2012, 12:05 PM |#49  
Thanks Meter: 108

More
Quote:

Awesome case. Somehow I cant open http://www.bodyglovemobile.com/. Can pls you share where you got it from?
Thanks
The Following User Says Thank You to elevation_2 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift elevation_2 Ad-Free
30th October 2012, 03:10 PM |#50  
Flag New Mexico
Thanks Meter: 19

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by elevation_2

Awesome case. Somehow I cant open http://www.bodyglovemobile.com/. Can pls you share where you got it from?
Thanks

He got it from the sprint store. I have the same one. Its a tpu case.
30th October 2012, 04:22 PM |#51  
Thanks Meter: 114

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by jwwolfe77

He got it from the sprint store. I have the same one. Its a tpu case.

I have this too, great case IMO. Very thin and makes the phone much easier to hold.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)