Remove All Ads from XDA
H10 GPU

[Q] Strange Question Regarding Glitch in Notification Bar

29 posts
Thanks Meter: 0

By GalaxyHackster85, Junior Member on 21st February 2014, 03:38 AM
Post Reply Email Thread
23rd February 2014, 01:56 AM |#11  
I could not see anything on my phone but when I looked at it on my pc I could see what I think he is talking about. There are actually three lines that I see running on a slant, one of the lines runs through the "AT&T" on the bottom of the screen.

23rd February 2014, 04:01 AM |#12  
Thanks Meter: 126

More
I think I see it too. Its so faint I had to zoom in just to see the pixel differences. Id reccomend a facotry reset, and if the issues persistent, perhaps a ROM install, and if not, a warranty exchange.
23rd February 2014, 04:11 PM |#13  
OP Junior Member

More
Red face
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rukbat

20X head mag + 10X mag swingup. Dark room. Full brightness. Nothing.

If could be an artifact on your LCD.

I wish I could believe that, but why does the artifact travel with the notification bar as I pull it back up and away? And that spot/issue doesn't appear anywhere else on the screen and also it doesn't appear on the same spot screen wise as to where it ends up on the notification bar. This can't possibly make any sense to an lcd. Lol. Any suggestions? And I apologize that you can't see it. It's just a photo you should see it. It shows up on any device viewing the image.
23rd February 2014, 06:11 PM |#14  
OP Junior Member

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by hapticxchaos

I think I see it too. Its so faint I had to zoom in just to see the pixel differences. Id reccomend a facotry reset, and if the issues persistent, perhaps a ROM install, and if not, a warranty exchange.

Thank you so much. I'm glad you were able to. What I don't understand is I've never in my years of experience with these devices I've never ever seen an image issue like that that actually moves with the bar as if it's a part of it. I've tried resets to no avail. And if it was hardware you'd see it one everything of that color in that same spot but it doesn't have a designated spit other than the Corner of that notification bar. Strange and I'm at a loss of words. And Romming isn't an option, this device has too many security features to warrant a trial and error theory just to see.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
notification, notification bar, weird

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)