By CMTeamEpic, Retired Recognized Developer on 13th December 2012, 08:56 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
24th May 2013, 10:58 PM |#1501  
Flag Raleigh
Thanks Meter: 45

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by danipoak

What exactly is this supposed to fix? I still haven't found any issues with Bluetooth.

Then consider yourself lucky. But which build are you on? A nightly?

I only used the most stable builds (first monthly, then RC2), and if you tried to cut on Bluetooth, it would come on, then cut itself off then grey itself out so you can't cut it on again. Or, and more "fun", it would cut itself on and off repeatedly and randomly after trying to cut it on the first time.

This fix seems to fix all of that. I forget who originally made it, but if they're watching this thread, thanks very much.

25th May 2013, 12:02 AM |#1502  
Flag Logan
Thanks Meter: 23

More
Uh, so this is strange. The other day I borrowed an HTC charger from someone at work and when I plugged my phone, I found that it started having 'phantom' touches and the screen wouldn't respond right. So I unplugged it and it did a soft reboot. Now, no matter what charger I use, it randomly shuts down and/or reboots.

I'm on RC2 and it's been so sweet. Maybe the USB plug in the phone is warn out? shorting out? Please, no!

Any ideas?
25th May 2013, 01:46 AM |#1503  
Thanks Meter: 62

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by EpicMikeNC

I only used the most stable builds (first monthly, then RC2), and if you tried to cut on Bluetooth, it would come on, then cut itself off then grey itself out so you can't cut it on again. Or, and more "fun", it would cut itself on and off repeatedly and randomly after trying to cut it on the first time.

This fix seems to fix all of that. I forget who originally made it, but if they're watching this thread, thanks very much.

I'm on RC2 but I used nightless for a long time. Now I'm using open pdroid so I don't feel like flashing every day. Yeah, guess I'm lucky. Sounds ****ty.
25th May 2013, 03:58 PM |#1504  
Flag Reno
Thanks Meter: 519

Donate to Me
More
Quote:

Actually I was coming back to this thread to add an addendum, you just replied before I could. Apparently I have to put the phone in airplane mode to get the bluetooth to "stablize" (no jumping around/staying off), then pair, and then take it out of airplane mode and voila.

There was something about Slim ROM that made me decide against jumping ship, but its been a while I'll have to go back to the thread and see if I can remember. It wasn't the bluetooth issues, though, I know all CM10.1 based ROMs will have it.

EDIT: That's right, YOU said you have to pull the battery at least 5 times with that ROM. Pass.

Just to clarify, Augmentor said he has to do a battery pull maybe once every 5 times, not he has to do a battery pull 5 times.

Quote:

His name is Unjustified Developer.
The Following User Says Thank You to DynamicN For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift DynamicN Ad-Free
25th May 2013, 05:38 PM |#1505  
Flag Marlboro NY
Thanks Meter: 279

More
Quote:

EDIT: That's right, YOU said you have to pull the battery at least 5 times with that ROM. Pass.

Wo ho EASY killer. I said when it freezes on the boot animation (out of 5 boots) I might have to pull it once in 5 times. Never as a result of the ROM itself. Sorry to have derailed a thread that has nothing to do with this ROM.
The Following User Says Thank You to AuGmENTor For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift AuGmENTor Ad-Free
28th May 2013, 10:28 PM |#1506  
Thanks Meter: 19

More
Every time I update to a new nightly or RC recently I am getting google play store and sound search stopped. I tried the basics, clearing data and restoring old backups with titanium. I tried a fresh wipe and reinstall of gapps, still the same. Any help on that please?

Sent from my SPH-D700 using xda premium
The Following User Says Thank You to chrishighs For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift chrishighs Ad-Free
29th May 2013, 04:25 AM |#1507  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Is anyone experiencing low mic sensitivity while making calls on the latest builds from the last month or so? This was a problem with cm9, and cm7 before someone patched them and they went final. Cm10 on my device doesn't have the issue, and builds from march didn't either. Its a well known issue, just wondering if anyone else is having the same problem and knows of a work around, or when/if the patch will be incorporated into cm10.1. I'd hate to go back to cm10.

Sent from my SPH-D700 using xda app-developers app
29th May 2013, 07:38 AM |#1508  
Flag Raleigh
Thanks Meter: 45

More
Going back to talking about Launchers...now that I figured out how to change folder names on ADW, I think that will be my new, regular, daily launcher. So my question is, when folks on CM10.1 pick a launcher that is not Trebuchet, do they delete it after making the new launcher the primary one, or just leave it alone?
29th May 2013, 01:21 PM |#1509  
Flag Beijing
Thanks Meter: 1,753

More
Quote:

Going back to talking about Launchers...now that I figured out how to change folder names on ADW, I think that will be my new, regular, daily launcher. So my question is, when folks on CM10.1 pick a launcher that is not Trebuchet, do they delete it after making the new launcher the primary one, or just leave it alone?

...Huh? At least I keep Trebuchet in case Nova goes awol.

Sent from HTC Incredible S @ CM10.1
29th May 2013, 01:35 PM |#1510  
Flag Texas
Thanks Meter: 4,096

Donate to Me
More
Quote:

it's really your preference - but I delete it ( I like Nova Prime )
29th May 2013, 01:41 PM |#1511  
Flag Marlboro NY
Thanks Meter: 279

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by TexasEpic4G

it's really your preference - but I delete it ( I like Nova Prime )

^^^THIS^^^
And who would want their icons to have writing under them? The whole point of the GUI is that the icon is a picture describing what the app is.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)