• Screenshot_20200226-184335_LineageOS_Settings.png
    Screenshot_20200226-184335_LineageOS_Settings.png
    122.6 KB · Views: 6,198
Last edited:

Imprezzion

Dec 12, 2011
Gorredijk
Samsung Galaxy S21+
Since it's not in the not working list but also not in the working list I'll ask even though I basically know the answer already.

Is VoLTE/WiFi or IMS services working on 17.1? It's quite literally the only reason I'm still on stock based as in the office building I work there's limited 3G reception and I usually rely on VoWiFi.

Reactions: nikhil34a

yarpiin

May 30, 2013
Bangor UK
Samsung Galaxy S9+
Xiaomi Mi 10
Since it's not in the not working list but also not in the working list I'll ask even though I basically know the answer already.

Is VoLTE/WiFi or IMS services working on 17.1? It's quite literally the only reason I'm still on stock based as in the office building I work there's limited 3G reception and I usually rely on VoWiFi.

Have you ever seen sammy los/aosp with them working ?

Sent from my Galaxy S9+ using XDA Labs

---------- Post added at 10:17 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:16 AM ----------

Anyone tested this? Fast? Good Battery?

it is godlike ? try it yoirself

Reactions: Synt4x.93

Imprezzion

Dec 12, 2011
Gorredijk
Samsung Galaxy S21+
Have you ever seen sammy los/aosp with them working ?

---------- Post added at 10:17 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:16 AM ----------

it is godlike ? try it yoirself

Well, no that's why I asked as all the other builds list it as not working yet this one doesn't list it at all. Was just curious. The last Sammy I had was a Note 3 so..

And my old OP5 did have it working on LOS hihi.

Reactions: nikhil34a

Icetea

Nov 8, 2014
Ok, I found a bug: it isn't possible to hide navbar and notification bar. If xou select this option, the app lineageos setup crashed. Extended desktop doesn't work.

Btw. Is it possible to get dark theming for telefon, messager, contacts app? Maybe a other theming engine like substratum or hexinstaller?

Last edited:

Gandicela

Nov 16, 2011
Singapore
I saw Vendor is only for NoForceEncrypt. What if i wanted forced encrypt, where to get the img file. Thank you, please.

Sent from my crownlte using XDA Labs

Synt4x.93

Nov 15, 2016
Can you please reupload on Google drive or afh? Mega not working for me.
Tomorrow i will do

Ok, I found several bugs:
1.) it isn't possible to hide navbar and notification bar. If xou select this option, the app lineageos setup crashed. Extended desktop doesn't work.
2.) It isn't possible to set a mailbox number in "telefon" phone app
3.) It isn't possible to switch to speaker in phone app

Btw. Is it possible to get dark theming for telefon, messager, contacts app? Maybe a other theming engine like substratum or hexinstaller?
1 - seems to be an issue with lineage at the moment as far as we can tell. (aswell as a few other bugs in their trees at the moment)
2+3 - works fine for me and all the other n9/s9/s9+ users of this rom on telegram, mailbox set the correct number by default for me and i can edit it aswell just tried, loudspeaker/bluetooth speaker is working fine for calling.
Feel free to share logcat if possible, would be interesting to see what has broken it on your setup and not for anyone else, thanks :)

edit -
just saw you edited your post and removed 2+3, glad you got it sorted.

Last edited:

Icetea

Nov 8, 2014
And whats about dark theming in telefon, sms, contacts app? Any suggestions?

mrmodzix

Apr 21, 2018
Why is it not mentioned in the instructions that Flashable_G96XF_Firmware_TWRP_DTAD_r2.zip is needed to be able to boot? Without it, a boot loop occurs.

Also, "Hey Google" isn't working properly. It turns itself off after enabling it. I used Open GApps nano. Someone got it working?

Last edited:

Synt4x.93

Nov 15, 2016
Seems pretty sweet but Android Auto is kind of important. You think a fix is possible?
Yeah it will be done, haven't looked into it atm.

Why is it not mentioned in the instructions that Flashable_G96XF_Firmware_TWRP_DTAD_r2.zip is needed to be able to boot? Without it, a boot loop occurs.

Also, "Hey Google" isn't working properly. It turns itself off after enabling it. I used Open GApps nano. Someone got it working?

If you read, you can see I clearly tell you that Q BL is required. A lot of people are unable to read in 2020 it seems.
Hey Google is working fine :) feel free to jump on to telegram if you are having issues.

mrmodzix

Apr 21, 2018

If you read, you can see I clearly tell you that Q BL is required. A lot of people are unable to read in 2020 it seems.
Hey Google is working fine :) feel free to jump on to telegram if you are having issues.
I previously flashed BL_G960FXXU7DTB4.zip from the Telegram channel before flashing the ROM itself. I see that there's now a new BL on the channel: DTAA instead of DTB4. IDK if flashing the DTB4 BL instead of DTAA could've been the reason I wasn't able to boot earlier without flashing the firmware zip.

I'd rather not and discuss it here. When I toggle the "Hey Google" switch on, go back a page to Assistant settings and go back to Assistant Devices > Phone again, the switch is turned off. Even during the time the switch stays on if I stay on the page, Hey Google can't be triggered.

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

REQUIREMENTS:
    • ONEUI2 (10) OR NEWER FIRMWARE

INSTRUCTIONS:
    • TWRP
    • WIPE SYSTEM/DATA/CACHE
    • FLASH + (GAPPS/MAGISK)
    • REBOOT

WORKING:
    • Wi-Fi
    • Bluetooth
    • Mobile Network
    • GPS
    • NFC Extended Length
    • Audio
    • Camera
    • Fingerprint Sensor
    • S-Pen
    • HDMI
    • Ethernet
    • MTP/ADB
    • Call Recording
    • Encryption
    • SELinux Enforcing
    • OTA Updates
    • Android Auto
    • Glove Mode

BROKEN:
    • Iris Scanner

NOTES:
    • Check my GitHub, I'm lazy.

DOWNLOADS:

XDA:DevDB Information
    LineageOS 17.1, ROM for the Samsung Galaxy Note 9

Version Information
    ROM OS Version: Android 10
    ROM Kernel: Linux 4.9.218
    ROM Firmware Required: ONEUI2

Contributors
    synt4x.93

Source Code: https://github.com/synt4x93/

Created: 26-02-2020
    Last Updated: 24-11-2020
    New build is up with april security patch, and kernel built with clang instead of gcc.
    Android Auto should be fixed, has been confirmed by a few s9/n9 users now.
    first one :) star man

Can you please reupload on Google drive or afh? Mega not working for me.
    Tomorrow i will do

Ok, I found several bugs:
    1.) it isn't possible to hide navbar and notification bar. If xou select this option, the app lineageos setup crashed. Extended desktop doesn't work.
    2.) It isn't possible to set a mailbox number in "telefon" phone app
    3.) It isn't possible to switch to speaker in phone app

1 - seems to be an issue with lineage at the moment as far as we can tell. (aswell as a few other bugs in their trees at the moment)
    2+3 - works fine for me and all the other n9/s9/s9+ users of this rom on telegram, mailbox set the correct number by default for me and i can edit it aswell just tried, loudspeaker/bluetooth speaker is working fine for calling.
    Feel free to share logcat if possible, would be interesting to see what has broken it on your setup and not for anyone else, thanks :)

edit -
    just saw you edited your post and removed 2+3, glad you got it sorted.
    Seems pretty sweet but Android Auto is kind of important. You think a fix is possible?