By bepe, Retired Recognized Developer on 4th January 2010, 10:57 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
23rd August 2012, 09:20 PM |#3561  
Thanks Meter: 1,052

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Caporeira

Hello,

I have in my HD2 SPL-3.03, now i want install Android. What version HSPL should I install ? HSPL4 ?

Thank you.

use hspl4 but make sure you select 2.08.hspl, because it will default to 3.03.hspl
The Following User Says Thank You to samsamuel For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift samsamuel Ad-Free

18th November 2012, 07:06 AM |#3562  
Thanks Meter: 1

More
Unhappy Strange issue with 2.08HSPL and promixity sensor
Hi Guys,

I absolutely love your work! Thanks to you, I've converted many of my friends and family's HD2s to Android and WP7. I've run into a slight problem on a specific HD2, though... And it's a strange one!

I flashed the phone to 2.08HSPL, loaded MAGLDR, and loaded a Custom Android ROM.

Everything went fine, until I noticed that the proximity sensor wasn't doing it's job. "Ok, might just be a duff flash". So i task 29'd the phone, and tried again. Same issue.
I tried a different ROM with the same results. Then I tried WP7 to see if the issue is OS dependent. Same results.
"Perhaps it's MAGLDR", I thought. So I tried CLK and a compatible ROM. Same thing...

Getting annoyed, I decided to take it back to WM6.5, to see if the issue is there as well, which it was.
I decided to roll back to the stock SPL 2.08.000, as this was the last piece in the puzzle, et viola! Problem solved.

Any insights into why on earth the SPL could be affecting hardware like this?

When it was still on Android, all the other sensors and hardware checked out fine (checked using zDevice Test).
18th November 2012, 08:41 AM |#3563  
Thanks Meter: 10

More
If all the other HD2 phones you converted in the past did have a working sensor, but only this phone has a problem when flashing HSPL, i can tell you it is an issue with this particular phone, and it will be something that is almost impossible to diagnose or solve.

So don't worry, and just leave it as is.....
28th November 2012, 07:21 PM |#3564  
Thanks Meter: 5

More
Magldr 1.13
Hey you guys,

I flashed SPL-2.08.HSPL to my phone with the HSPL4 package, everything worked out fine and my screen looked like in the picture in the first post. After that I wanted to flash MAGLDR and it did so, but now the phone is stuck at the first green HTC logo and I waited like 30 minutes or so.

Can somebody help me on this. I have got some experience with HTC phones and rooting but I have never seen this before :s..
29th November 2012, 05:09 AM |#3565  

More
After you have flashed MAGLDR, you still have to flash your OS. Android, Phone7 or any other OS.
Just flashing MAGLDR and NO OS, will get it stuck in the screen you mentioned.
29th November 2012, 08:54 AM |#3566  

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by ericdevet

After you have flashed MAGLDR, you still have to flash your OS. Android, Phone7 or any other OS.

That's not the way it works on RafDroid , there you first have to flash recovery VIA MAGLDR you see? But I confused SPL-2.08 with radio 2.15, kinda dumb
29th November 2012, 01:45 PM |#3567  
Thanks Meter: 1,052

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Anteino

Hey you guys,

I flashed SPL-2.08.HSPL to my phone with the HSPL4 package, everything worked out fine and my screen looked like in the picture in the first post. After that I wanted to flash MAGLDR and it did so, but now the phone is stuck at the first green HTC logo and I waited like 30 minutes or so.

Can somebody help me on this. I have got some experience with HTC phones and rooting but I have never seen this before :s..

radio, ,,
Quote:

Not true, with no OS the magldr menu should appear, except in this case the radio was missing so magldr couldn't start.
29th November 2012, 03:13 PM |#3568  

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by samsamuel

radio, ,,

Not true, with no OS the magldr menu should appear, except in this case the radio was missing so magldr couldn't start.

That's actually what I was trying to say
4th May 2013, 05:45 PM |#3569  
Thanks Meter: 4

More
I have HSPL 2.08 but i need to downgrade, but if i use this app i doesnt seem to do the trick...
It installs but after reboot it still has 2.08
4th May 2013, 07:53 PM |#3570  

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by RASEVEN

I have HSPL 2.08 but i need to downgrade, but if i use this app i doesnt seem to do the trick...
It installs but after reboot it still has 2.08

Follow the instructions from this thread: http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=611433
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
but dont upgred rom, xda.com

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)