#Zipaligned for better speed.
#More to come...

Changelog

Changelog:
v1: Initial Release
[Has all SENSE apps]

v1.1:
#Removed following sense apps:
Rosie,Plurk,Peep,All Htc widgets,Friend Stream,Stocks, etc.
#Also removed:
Youtube, Adobe Reader, Quick Office, Gmail,etc.
#Added loads of init.d tweaks.
#Updated Superuser.
#Added overclockable kernel [Infinity].
#Added Rudolph animations.
#Added following apps:
LauncherPro,Rebooter,File Manager, SD speed increase, Spare Parts
#Added Live Wallpaper support.
#Bravia Engine
#Added loads of Ringtones and Notification tones.
#Following scripts included:
Supercharger, Smurfed_out, Adrenaline Shot, Freeky Engine, Slaidy Boost, Turbo Boost, Loopy Smoothness...[Thank u devs]
#Optimized RAM
#Trackball Wake
#And all I forgot..:p
Bugs
#None to my knowledge.

Installing:
#A fresh flash recommended.
#Backup your previous ROM just in case.
#Remember to wipe battery stats.
#First install requires 5-10 minutes so have a
coffee.:laugh:

As anyway I'm not responsible for a broken hTc.:p

Credits:
#Danne_jo for the base
#Darktremor

Hit the Thanks button if I have helped you in any way.

Download
v1.0:http://www.mediafire.com/?fx6307k9ug3kw7b
v1.2:http://www.mediafire.com/?qaaj61m49rwpoqz

Other useful flashable files:{Version 1.2 has many of these, see Changelog.
1. I recommend Rempuzzle kernel for overclocking[Credit: kylon]
2. This is an amazing tweak that can be flashed on any ROM. Improves loading apps and other stuff after boot.[Credit:Tectas, link:http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=1395108]
3. HCDR Kernel[amazing one]

Attachments

• RemPuzzle-kernel.zip
    2.7 MB · Views: 710
  • TurboBoost-V8.5-CWM.zip
    735.7 KB · Views: 676
  • HCDR.Kernel_v4.2b_Flashable.zip
    2.7 MB · Views: 502
Last edited:
O

ontheflames

Updates

Update 1:To wake up your device with trackball.
#Download the following file [extract the file in zip, it is not flashable] and copy it to system/usr/keylayout/
#Set permissions to rw--r--r--
#Reboot.

Following are FLASHABLE:
Update 2: Sony Bravia Engine for better quality of pictures

Update 3: Latest Superuser, might be unstable have a try!

Update 4: Adrenaline Shot Script, give it a shot as well.

Attachments

• Arsenal_1.zip
    162 bytes · Views: 272
  • Sony_Bravia_Engine_for_Wildfire-v3.zip
    171.8 KB · Views: 277
  • Superuser-3.0.7-d-signed.zip
    625.4 KB · Views: 134
  • Adrenaline_ShotvXIX.zip
    2.2 MB · Views: 191
Last edited:

Slymobi

Jan 29, 2011
Here
Ok my bad for jumping on you without checking the zip,screenshot shows an app that is not developer friendly. Promotion of such apps is not good.
Still I standby my words of at least trying to get permissions from the apps developer to include the app in a rom.

Also you could do so much more in reducing the bloat on this if you looked into things a little deeper.

I welcome all new roms so long as the effort is put into making it different from the norm.

Goodluck and I apologize for my over the top previous now edited post. :p

You would be wise to learn rules and common etiquette regarding xda and developement.

MokeeOS

Last edited:
Reactions: Wasimk32 and .xxx.

Justice™

Jul 3, 2011
I've not flashed this but In your screenshots you can clearly see the blackmarket app. REMOVE IT NOW! ALSO ANYMORE APPS YOU HAVE NOT HAD PERMISSION TO USE IN A ROM.

MokeeOS

Its seems like there is a tonne of paid apps in here. I havent looked either, but looking at the screenshots it seems that way.

.xxx.

Oct 8, 2011
Mumbai
Its widgets are messed. This is the clean stock type version. Also he went on to 2.7 which looks ugly as per me and old version is to be found nowhere. Many other standard apps are included in this as well.

That was just an insult that I couldn't tolerate. Kylon is great at what he does. He had tried his level best in cooking such great roms. And about what you mentioned about links to his previous work, if you want I can upload it and give it to you. Hope I wasn't rude. I was just trying to be pretty straight :)
Edit : edited my comment after ensuring things a little further :)

Sent from Hell!!

Last edited:

Slymobi

Jan 29, 2011
Here
Ok this could just be a mistake of not knowing how things run on xda etc. Lets not condemn ontheflames just yet. Give him the chance to explain and remove certain issues.

MokeeOS

Last edited:

Lesicnik1

Feb 12, 2011
Slovenj Gradec
Took the .zip apart.
The ROM doesn't contain any paid apps.

Protip for OP: When putting up screenshots for your ROM, try to not have your own apps on it.

Reactions: .xxx.

Slymobi

Jan 29, 2011
Here
Took the .zip apart.

Protip for OP: When putting up screenshots for your ROM, try to not have your own apps on it.

Yep just done the same lol. But there is nothing special here, this could be stripped so much without any issues.

I tried download twice straight after my op, both failed!! Did otf get to his zip and edit it before a successful download was made by us? And removed some apks? Mmmmmm I guess we will never know. :)

Was online at time of post ...........now gone lol.

I will now go edit my rant. Lol.

MokeeOS

Last edited:

Pator57

Jun 11, 2012
1- we have already the stock rom you only add " boost " and zipalign.
2- kylon already do that.

So mod delete this thread.

Sent from my HTC Wildfire using xda premium

Scratch0805

Jun 18, 2011
Sheffield

Don't be so stupid...........

This could possibly be the start of another great rom for the wildfire. Probably not but still give the guy a chance before you jump down his throat. I know i normally jump on the bandwagon or even start it rolling when so called devs open threads with something we already have but apart from some silly mistakes in the op (*****ing about other roms bugs and saying this is the smoothest experience) i can't see anything wrong with him posting a new stock rom. Just think if people didn't take stock roms or stock aosp roms and modify them you wouldn't have cm, miui, lewa, mokee os etc etc

I'm not saying this rom will be the next *any of the above* as thats impossible for one man to create from a froyo rom but give him a little chance.

Only thing i'd ask the mods to do is delete every post in this thread except the first few......

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

Last edited:

Slymobi

Jan 29, 2011
Here
I hear what your saying there scratch, I agree on giving him a chance. As ive said if its got something different! Then why not. On looking at the rom its not got any special twists or turns I'm afraid. As we both know sense roms are somewhat the easier to mod ;) and make look quite unique to our likings. I still wish otf the best of luck with this though.

I also + 1 on mods to delete all posts baring initial op and lets start again.

O/T have you sorted all your issues out now with your s2 mate? Been a bit too busy lately to stalk you :p

MokeeOS

O

ontheflames

Sorry guys, I'm no developer. I'm just 17..I just wished to share my try on a perfect rom. As the world caters to bright pages I designed the first one. However it's upto u to have it or forget it. Really sorry about blackmart. But almost all the apps I have are free. Hope u treat it as a way u would have expected had it been ur first thread.

Edit: Hello all, at first I didnt get what u guys were saying. Now I get it. I need to clarify. This zip never contained any paid/free apps. Im educated at least till this level. The screenshots are my personal!! Hope u understand this and change your posts. Pl consider this. And im not a stupid person to change zips so fast as someone said earlier.

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

Don't be so stupid...........

This could possibly be the start of another great rom for the wildfire. Probably not but still give the guy a chance before you jump down his throat. I know i normally jump on the bandwagon or even start it rolling when so called devs open threads with something we already have but apart from some silly mistakes in the op (*****ing about other roms bugs and saying this is the smoothest experience) i can't see anything wrong with him posting a new stock rom. Just think if people didn't take stock roms or stock aosp roms and modify them you wouldn't have cm, miui, lewa, mokee os etc etc

I'm not saying this rom will be the next *any of the above* as thats impossible for one man to create from a froyo rom but give him a little chance.

Only thing i'd ask the mods to do is delete every post in this thread except the first few......

Ok my bad for jumping on you without checking the zip,screenshot shows an app that is not developer friendly. Promotion of such apps is not good.
    Still I standby my words of at least trying to get permissions from the apps developer to include the app in a rom.

Also you could do so much more in reducing the bloat on this if you looked into things a little deeper.

I welcome all new roms so long as the effort is put into making it different from the norm.

Goodluck and I apologize for my over the top previous now edited post. :p

You would be wise to learn rules and common etiquette regarding xda and developement.

MokeeOS
    Took the .zip apart.

Im sorry I didnt get u.

I think they meant, they will test the rom today and then give feedback.

MokeeOS
    O/T have you sorted all your issues out now with your s2 mate? Been a bit too busy lately to stalk you :p
    MokeeOS

Sorry for late reply mate i've been rocking miui for a while now, i haven't really posted anything on xda for a week or so, having a creative blackout as you've probably seen from my poor attempts on uccw, not really been in the mood......
    I'll be back soon though...

I don't use the charger at all anymore as i have a spare battery now and i think the voltage through a usb cable is lower so i should hopefully never get the problem again.