Post Your Screenshots

• Thread starter Deleted member 2488575
  • Start date
Search This thread
D

Deleted member 2488575

Post all your screenshots here. I want to see how people have set up their plays.

M

matknny

That will be hard since the phone has to be rooted?
Any idea on how to photograph a phone with the screen so it shows it?

Meister_Li

Jun 26, 2010
Cork
If I'm not mistaken I remember that you can use the android SDK to take pictures.

It shouldn't be to hard when you get the hang of it.

http://www.addictivetips.com/mobile/how-to-take-screenshots-of-android-device/

You can... And you can't. The colors are wonky. But you can take screenshots with a Java-Tool posted in a thread over in the Arc-Forums:

http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=1024872

Here's mine:

captureplay.png

D

Deleted member 2488575

Nice how is SPB does it run smooth on the Play what about battery life? Better or Worse?

Meister_Li

Jun 26, 2010
Cork
Nice how is SPB does it run smooth on the Play what about battery life? Better or Worse?

The battery seems to take a little hit when using SPB compared to ADW, altho it's not very noticeable as the Battery kicks all kinds of ass. It easily blows away the battery life of my old Nexus S. It also runs completely smooth.

AndroHero

May 28, 2010
Manchester
Heres mine, nothing impressive but it does me lol

Attachments

• screenshot.jpg
    screenshot.jpg
    28.6 KB · Views: 2,065
  • screenshot_3.jpg
    screenshot_3.jpg
    29.5 KB · Views: 1,483

sdlaurin

May 1, 2011
I would post mine but its just a black screen with the drawer button on the bottom. Never been a fan of dressing up my phone like it was some kind of doll

Sent from my R800a using XDA Premium App

AndroHero

May 28, 2010
Manchester
Liking that one Andro, can u spill the details? TIA

The launcher is launcher pro, The clock is fancy widget pro, the widget under the clock is system info widget, and the bottom one is switch pro widget, the fbook and twitter widget are launcher pro widgets, and the music widget is power amp. The dock icons i googled, and the lwp is nexus kang with the nexus s background lol

Sent from my R800i using Tapatalk

Reactions: ncaissie

Rixter757

Apr 20, 2011
The launcher is launcher pro, The clock is fancy widget pro, the widget under the clock is system info widget, and the bottom one is switch pro widget, the fbook and twitter widget are launcher pro widgets, and the music widget is power amp. The dock icons i googled, and the lwp is nexus kang with the nexus s background lol

Sent from my R800i using Tapatalk

Now that's what I call a detailed reply :D

Thanks a million, time for me to start pimping my ride lol.

Top Liked Posts