[ROM 4.0.4] Official MIUIv4 for LT18/5i (ArcS/Arc)

Search This thread

gueszman

Jan 20, 2011
I Downloaded it from MIUI Page... and change the Updat-script and Buid.prop of ZduneX25 and everything works like a charm.. but i notice that the Miui Version/Build Number doesnt change, it still saying MIUI 2.3.30

is it correct? or i made a bad update? and the update doesnt work.

or how can i be sure i made an update correctly?
thank you in advace...

ZduneX25

Inactive Recognized Themer
Nov 4, 2010
miuipolska.pl
Xiaomi Redmi 2
Xiaomi Mi 5
All is fine I just forgot to update build.prop for LT15i, download this file again from OP (just updated) and replace using root explorer, permissions: rw-r--r--
@adiif1 install english version, turn on your phone, reboot to recovery install pl package then enjoy, full wipe is recommended

Last edited:
Reactions: gueszman

myil

Oct 6, 2010
what exactly goes under my captured photos in the gallery because i can't seem to get any pictures to show up in that section

kaikool

Jan 4, 2012
Hope that 2moro all the bugs in themes are fixed.
The caller screen is the original miui's caller screen. Not the stock's callr screen

Sent from my LT18i using xda premium

ZduneX25

Nov 4, 2010
miuipolska.pl
Xiaomi Redmi 2
Xiaomi Mi 5
new ui:
-theme manager:
xUZor.jpg

-updating:
WmvfN.jpg

statusbar:
-music control:
5ClCW.png

system:
-new Wi-Fi and APN Settings interface and functions - assist in making Wi-Fi setup more convenient and also APs for Mms and Data
-improve significantly the performance of SMS batch deletion of messages and also SMS backup and restore efficiency (approx 20 times faster reducing waiting time for your convenience)

@kaikool no plans for miui in call mode yet

Reactions: maodevil

emperact

Jun 8, 2011
I hope that it is gonna be based on official CM9 instead of the ICS beta, don't really like that..

Last edited:

ZduneX25

Nov 4, 2010
miuipolska.pl
Xiaomi Redmi 2
Xiaomi Mi 5
Never, because MIUI Team decided to make all their roms based on official manufacturer roms and for ArcS it's official ics beta then once SE will give us official ics final then miui will update base on official final ics.

If you wanna MIUI based on CM9 you have to make own build using their patchrom source.

Top Liked Posts