[ROM] [Unofficial] AOKP | Milestone 6 | R3

Search This thread

jdyowa

Jan 26, 2012
Has anyone noticed that their data speeds are slow (with tmobile) using this rom? I was getting like 3-5mbps. I went stock based and just got 20. I heard that cm and aokp builds were causing this. That sucks cause I hate touch wiz.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using xda premium

mysticfrog

Dec 11, 2011
Fort Meyer Fla
Has anyone noticed that their data speeds are slow (with tmobile) using this rom? I was getting like 3-5mbps. I went stock based and just got 20. I heard that cm and aokp builds were causing this. That sucks cause I hate touch wiz.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using xda premium

do you REALLY notice the difference?? Cause quite honestly i don't... speed test and quadrant standard are a novelty in my opinion... cause when I'm online dude i can't tell...

Sent from my SGH-T999 using xda app-developers app

jdyowa

Jan 26, 2012
do you REALLY notice the difference?? Cause quite honestly i don't... speed test and quadrant standard are a novelty in my opinion... cause when I'm online dude i can't tell...

Sent from my SGH-T999 using xda app-developers app

Seriously? 5 vs. 20? Yeah. I notice a huge difference.

Sent from my SGH-T999 using xda premium

---------- Post added at 02:32 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:31 PM ----------

Besides. Why either having 4g?

mysticfrog

Dec 11, 2011
Fort Meyer Fla
Seriously? 5 vs. 20? Yeah. I notice a huge difference.

---------- Post added at 02:32 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:31 PM ----------

Besides. Why either having 4g?

Im talking about speedtest.net and quadrant standard... now edge vs 4g its a nobrainer alot of this tmobile is to blame i get 2g in my house and 4g by my tree and back to 2g across the street my phones practically on wifi all the time anyway my phone uses up most of the battery just looking for a stable signal.. I was in the keys last week and i had the best signal ever...at least thats what speedtest had shown me i ran it and it was it was like 25000kbps and where i live its usually 9905 kbps but online i honestly cant tell between the two... Im not really that anole with it..

jangst123

Dec 18, 2010
Bucks County, PA
www.allformailers.com
Goo manager
It will automatically check the md5 to make sure you have a good download, and if you use TWRP it will automate the flash. Meaning you can tell it to backup,wipe, flash the ROM, then gapps.
458b19eb-bd56-a56b.jpg
458b19eb-bd7a-4e6e.jpg

livejamie

Jul 23, 2006
Seattle
livejamie.com
I have a T-Mobile GS3 and I'm rooted and getting amazing speeds on the T-Mobile network on the (Rooted) Stock Rom (Via Galaxy S3 Toolkit)

I was going to install AOKP and wanted to make sure that I would get the same speeds. Is there anything I should keep in mind before doing anything?

Thanks!

Aerowinder

Aug 11, 2012
I have a T-Mobile GS3 and I'm rooted and getting amazing speeds on the T-Mobile network on the (Rooted) Stock Rom (Via Galaxy S3 Toolkit)

I was going to install AOKP and wanted to make sure that I would get the same speeds. Is there anything I should keep in mind before doing anything?

Thanks!

Data speed issues were fixed a long time ago.

Top Liked Posts