FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

[SOLVED] Multimod in Epic Blue [Batt% Mod + Fascinate Music Player Mods]

556 posts
Thanks Meter: 73
 
By Moguledyouth, Senior Member on 19th October 2010, 03:49 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
21st October 2010, 01:06 AM |#11  
Member
Flag Portland, OR
Thanks Meter: 4
 
More
It does not include the actual music player.. Not sure why it would enable startup sound but I'll take a look after work!
 
 
21st October 2010, 01:16 AM |#12  
|| Acer ||'s Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Chicago
Thanks Meter: 529
 
Donate to Me
More
hey, sorry if I sound like a total noob to this stuff, but how do you install the mod once you download it on the phone?

edit: nvm, i get it now
21st October 2010, 06:31 AM |#13  
Member
Flag Tampa
Thanks Meter: 5
 
Donate to Me
More
Awesome work. is it possible to push the clock down more so the disc doesn't overlap it?

Sent from my SPH-D700 using XDA App
21st October 2010, 09:30 AM |#14  
Member
Flag Portland, OR
Thanks Meter: 4
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by halfcourtshoes

Awesome work. is it possible to push the clock down more so the disc doesn't overlap it?

Sent from my SPH-D700 using XDA App

Yeah that'd be pretty easy I'll have something tomorrow.
21st October 2010, 10:45 PM |#15  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 502
 
More
Thank you so much. This is EXACTLY what I was looking for. Was more annoyed with the overlapping of the clock than the color, but appreciate both now that they are changed. Great work.
22nd October 2010, 09:48 AM |#16  
Member
Thanks Meter: 1
 
More
Thanks for doing this kab0b0! Your work is appreciated!
22nd October 2010, 02:07 PM |#17  
Senior Member
Flag Dayton, OH
Thanks Meter: 18
 
Donate to Me
More
Pics plz.

10lulz.
25th October 2010, 05:41 AM |#18  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 502
 
More
Is there a way to get this to work with some of the battery percentage mods? I want to run one of the circle battery percentage themes from this link:

http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=793805

and every time I flash your fix for the music player, it reverts back to the plain jane version at the top of the link I provided. And every time I flash the circle version, it gets rid of your mod. Can we not have both?

Edit: NM, I did it myself. I am going to attach the zip file I created here if anyone else is interested, but first a word of caution. I am not a developer and I have no clue if what I did will work on your device or not. Works fine for me though. All I did was replace the PNG files in the OP's framework-res.apk res/drawable-hdpi folder with the ones I extracted from the link I provided above. Seems to work fine for me, but again, no clue what I am doing here.


Version B of the Circle Battery.
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=H02XTJNT
25th October 2010, 06:14 AM |#19  
MysteryEmotionz's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Massachussets
Thanks Meter: 1,988
 
Donate to Me
More
I
Quote:
Originally Posted by muyoso

Is there a way to get this to work with some of the battery percentage mods? I want to run one of the circle battery percentage themes from this link:

http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=793805

and every time I flash your fix for the music player, it reverts back to the plain jane version at the top of the link I provided. And every time I flash the circle version, it gets rid of your mod. Can we not have both?

Each one of these mods is done in the framework. They flash over each other. Samething with a theme. I'll see about incorporating this into my theme

Sent from my Emotionless Beast of an Epic using the XDA App
29th October 2010, 11:36 AM |#20  
Valnomien's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Anaheim
Thanks Meter: 3
 
More
Thanks for this awesome mod is there a way to push the clock down even more or place at the bottom of lockscreen?

Edit: or maybe show me how to change the placement so I can edit it myself thanks
29th October 2010, 12:08 PM |#21  
Member
Flag Portland, OR
Thanks Meter: 4
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Valnomien

Thanks for this awesome mod is there a way to push the clock down even more or place at the bottom of lockscreen?

Edit: or maybe show me how to change the placement so I can edit it myself thanks

Yeah sorry I've been really busy and haven't had much time to tweak it.
The file you're looking for is in framework-res.apk, its res/layout/zzz_keyguard_screen_clock.xml

You're gonna need to use something like apktool to decompile / rebuild the xml files to be readable by android.

Once its decompiled, the value you're looking for (if you edit the one I provided) is

Code:
android:layout_marginTop="45.0dip"
The further you increase that value, the further down it will go.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)
Message:
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes