Thanks Meter: 1

By komenasa12, Junior Member on 27th November 2012, 04:42 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
21st February 2013, 04:58 AM |#11  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by synescu

in my second post has a file attachment "tools.zip" that contains a document with links where you can download the original firmware and the software needed

---------- Post added at 04:18 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:59 PM ----------

and by the way Oma included alcatelT10 providing support in his jelybean build

"Jelly Bean has landed on Alcatel T10

Kernel is here.

Pls find attached the model fix.

- Oma -"
http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...&postcount=759

Thanks! Now back to my handy stock firmware. Except I hate the keyboard. XD.
22nd February 2013, 08:58 PM |#12  
Thanks Meter: 115

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by mitch101

Thanks! Now back to my handy stock firmware. Except I hate the keyboard. XD.

indeed very ugly keyboard
for those interested alcatel T10 stock rom .with some app cleaned and fully rooted
https://docs.google.com/file/d/0B67r...it?usp=sharing
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to synescu For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift synescu Ad-Free
1st March 2013, 02:03 PM |#13  

More
BRICKED
my alcatel t10 tablet got bricked in the process.. help it does not power up or even go to recovery. its not recognized by rk android tool. the rk android tool only says "found rkandroid maskrom rock usb. (((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((
1st March 2013, 04:14 PM |#14  

More
my tablet came to life. but my display screen is somehow not centered. i noticed this when i installed the pascal kernel along with the cwm. what to do (((((((((
1st March 2013, 04:34 PM |#15  

More
these is my screen now. after installing the pascal kernel help me please
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	DSC_0006.jpg
Views:	570
Size:	255.2 KB
ID:	1771125   Click image for larger version

Name:	DSC_0007.jpg
Views:	530
Size:	255.2 KB
ID:	1771126  
1st March 2013, 08:29 PM |#16  

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by maglev0730

these is my screen now. after installing the pascal kernel help me please

If you want to return to stock image have to use this program ("RKBatchTool.exe") and alcatael T10 update.img that you can download from my second post on the first page or you can use the image modified by me
2nd March 2013, 04:25 AM |#17  

More
Quote:

If you want to return to stock image have to use this program ("RKBatchTool.exe") and alcatael T10 update.img that you can download from my second post on the first page or you can use the image modified by me

yes i have downloaded the stock rom of the alctel t10 of yours which is fully rooted. i used the rkbatchtool and pressed restore and i have also tried the update button still no luck. or do i have to download this link included in your microsoft word file? im in the philippines and the links says 404 not found.
2nd March 2013, 05:33 AM |#18  

More
i now restored my screen through the update img. thanks for the help!
2nd March 2013, 09:23 AM |#19  

More
Quote:

Hi, I can not get the USB drivers to install, I have alcatel t10, windows 7 x86.
Upon forcing the USB drivers installation, clicking the have disk and pointing to the USB Drivers folder, then selecting the RK29 devices. After that on the device manager, I see the RK29 Devices with yellow exclamation and a status of "The device can not start(error 10)"
Rebooted my laptop but the status is still the same.

---------- Post added at 04:23 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:07 PM ----------

Never mind... I got it working
2nd March 2013, 09:38 AM |#20  

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by kurtc171

Hi, I can not get the USB drivers to install, I have alcatel t10, windows 7 x86.
Upon forcing the USB drivers installation, clicking the have disk and pointing to the USB Drivers folder, then selecting the RK29 devices. After that on the device manager, I see the RK29 Devices with yellow exclamation and a status of "The device can not start(error 10)"
Rebooted my laptop but the status is still the same.

If you have one more try on another computer.I have the same problem on one of my pc
the RKAndroidTool still recognize the device when you connect with (vol --) + (power) buttons?
2nd March 2013, 09:47 AM |#21  

More
I got the kernel_308_t10_alcatel, extracted it and replaced the kernel.img on rockdev\Image\

Upon running the RKAndroid Tool, I click earse IDB, then checked the loader, click run.
There seems to be and error:

INFO: Flash start to download file to flash
INFO: Writing data to flash, size(480166)k, Written(479206)k
INFO: Start to check download data
Error: Download file failed
Error: Run failed
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)