[ROM][GB][VIEW] TSM Bulletproof 0.4.1 01/12/12

Search This thread

andmer

Oct 26, 2010
NYC
Hi,
Great ROM so far. I was wondering if there is any way to get battery % in the status bar instead of tying up desktop space with a widget? Beed using XDA forever now with all my htc phones and always ask for that. Its so nice to actually see how much battery is left. Just a thought but would love to have that!

I added an accurate battery and no sprint patch to the OP.

Last edited:
Reactions: nitsuj17

shokouhi

Apr 2, 2011
Salt Lake City
Can someone please tell me where the bootanimation is located? I want to replace it but it is not in the usual areas. Thanks!

Found it: System/etc/customer. Wow I looked for a while. That is where a new one will need to go if replacing his existing one.

Shokouhi

Last edited:

geek wana-b

May 29, 2011
hi, im new to rooted tablets so i wanted to know what could a person do if you run into a bootloop? you cant get to the battery to pull it so what can you do to get back to the bootloader or recovery?

Gam3r 4 Life

Mar 5, 2011
Napa, California
hi, im new to rooted tablets so i wanted to know what could a person do if you run into a bootloop? you cant get to the battery to pull it so what can you do to get back to the bootloader or recovery?

You can hold the power button down for awhile and it will force itself off, but if you have a bootloop its probably another issue. What were you doing when this happened?

Reactions: geek wana-b

geek wana-b

May 29, 2011
You can hold the power button down for awhile and it will force itself off, but if you have a bootloop its probably another issue. What were you doing when this happened?[/QUOT

no no im sorry,that hasnt happen,i was just wondering what could be done. i have run into that when trying mods or whatever on my evo 3d,so i was trying to get some info just incase i do something dumb.

---------- Post added at 08:47 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:44 PM ----------

i cant get the recent apps to hide themself with the tweaks. hey does any1 know where i can get some custom skins and or thems? cant get app drawer to be trans,and quick settins dont come up when there is no notifications

Last edited:

jigz23

Jan 26, 2012
I actually just tried installing this rom after the desensed view rom and am now stuck on bootloop. I booted up to recovery, cleared both caches, did a data reset, then installed from zip on sd. Is there a way to fix this or have I just bricked it? It can't be the rooting that was the problem as I was fine before when I rooted then installed the desensed rom....

CrippleB

Aug 19, 2010
El Sobrante, CA.
Anyone else get the recovery menu after plugging in power while tablet is off? I knew this happened to some other roms just wanted to know if there was a fix. I forget that it does it so after hours of charging I come back to the recovery menu and no charge. Great rom though.

b3ltazar

Jun 21, 2010
syracuse ny
Downgrade

I actually just tried installing this rom after the desensed view rom and am now stuck on bootloop. I booted up to recovery, cleared both caches, did a data reset, then installed from zip on sd. Is there a way to fix this or have I just bricked it? It can't be the rooting that was the problem as I was fine before when I rooted then installed the desensed rom....

Bud you have to downdgrade back to gingerbread s-off before you flash.the ROM u have honeycomb s-off now follow the guide here to downgrade
http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=1409306

But first reflash a honeycomb ROM it will boot up fine.

breexy

Feb 21, 2011
accepted zip but gets stuck in boot animation

i tried this rom... cleared data/cache...pulled billetproof zip from sd/ rebboted in recovery....it looked nice ..boot animation was spinning and right when it gets to a circle (looks like a copper bullet) it get stuck...lol look like it keeps turning and turning..never moves on to os...so i did the steps again...and the the same thing happened again??? any idea what could cause it to be stuck in the boot animation??

i went ahead and restored my back up GB.... the tablet is rooted and of course the s-off is there...revolutionary cwm...thankx

wyldkard

Oct 23, 2010
Boston
OnePlus 6
OnePlus 6T
i tried this rom... cleared data/cache...pulled billetproof zip from sd/ rebboted in recovery....it looked nice ..boot animation was spinning and right when it gets to a circle (looks like a copper bullet) it get stuck...lol look like it keeps turning and turning..never moves on to os...so i did the steps again...and the the same thing happened again??? any idea what could cause it to be stuck in the boot animation??

i went ahead and restored my back up GB.... the tablet is rooted and of course the s-off is there...revolutionary cwm...thankx

When in cwm, go to mounts and storage and format system. Also go to advanced and wipe dalvik cache. After you have wiped everything, try flashing again.

Sent from my HTC EVO View using XDA on viperROM

CrippleB

Aug 19, 2010
El Sobrante, CA.
Now I notice that even when on and not plugged in I sometimes come back to a tablet running in recovery. Haven't touch it in hours and didn't restart in any fashion. Any one else have this?

Sent from my PG86100 using xda premium

premiumg

Apr 8, 2008
Hm.....

I can't seem to find "Tweaks" section. It's suppose to be under Settings, (from app menu) right?

I don't see it.

Also, where is smooth rosie and ultra smooth rosie?

premiumg

Apr 8, 2008
On Settings, I have:
Personalize
Wireless & networks
Sound
Display
Accounts & Sync
Pen
Privacy
Connect to PC
Security
Dock
Power
Applications
Storage
Date & time
Language & keyboard
Accessibility
Voice input & Output
System updates
About tablet

I do not see "tweaks". Perhaps there is another "Settings" somewhere? This is after I flashed the .41 update. I know the .41 update is successful because the giant airplane during unlock is no longer there.

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Bulletproof by Romanbb ported to View

Thank you to Romanbb for Tweaks and mods base to port from.
    Thank you to JaeKar99 for bootanimation.
    Thanks to TSM for all they do!

Features!
    • Tweaks configuration in Settings->Tweaks
    • Base of 1.22.651.2
    • Stock kernel included
    • Rooted, unsecure boot.img
    • Zipaligned & zipaligns /data/app, /system/app, /system/framework at boot for you
    • Extended power menu
    • Busybox,Bash,Nano,Vim
    • Slightly debloated
    • SD readahead set to 2048
    • Enable/disable Sense unlock animation (carousel effect)
    • 4 column app drawer or 5 column app drawer (configured in Tweaks)
    • CUSTOM personalize button on Sense 3 launcher! (you can choose your own app! Defaults to browser)
    • disable/enable paginated app drawer
    • Super smooth Rosie
    • Ultra smooth Rosie
    • Romanbb's permissions init.d script
    • CRT On/Off Animations (Tweaks)
    • Overscroll glow/bounce (Tweaks)
    • Hardware acceleration
    • Added sysem_process binary from Honeycomb for extra smoothness
    • Disable huge airplane mode icon in lockscreen
    • Many other tweaks...

0.4.1 patch changes:
    • Disable huge airplane mode icon in lockscreen and allow normal shortcut usage
    • add sqlite3 binary for optimization scripts

0.4 changes:
    • removed /system/app/FieldTrial.apk
    • fixed updater script bugs with init.d scripts
    • turn off debug icon from statusbar
    • changed bootanimation
    • misc bugfixes and tweaks.

Latest Release:
    Download Bulletproof 0.4.2

Optional Patches (can be installed over 0.4 or 0.4.1):
    Accurate Battery

Stock/Deodexed Base ROM:
    Stock Rooted Deodexed 1.22.651.2

More details and development will be added to this thread as time allows me.
    Did this thread die?

Not dead, but the ROM is pretty much done for my tastes. Its the only thing ROM I use and I haven't found any problems or new things I've wanted to add.
    OP updates, new version 0.4
    Hi,
    Great ROM so far. I was wondering if there is any way to get battery % in the status bar instead of tying up desktop space with a widget? Beed using XDA forever now with all my htc phones and always ask for that. Its so nice to actually see how much battery is left. Just a thought but would love to have that!

I added an accurate battery and no sprint patch to the OP.