FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

[27-08-08] L26 KaiserDiamond Throttle Launcher (Beta 6 released, discontinued)

7,972 posts
Thanks Meter: 1,154

By Laurentius26, Inactive Recognized Developer on 10th August 2008, 07:53 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
7th December 2008, 02:01 AM |#1731  
Flag KY
Thanks Meter: 126

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by austn0489

i have a couple things i dont like about this rom and i was wondering how to remove them or change them. 1.) how do i get rid of the black bar thing about whatever im typing in a text? 2.) i keep changing the date format and the weather location and then soft reseting the phone but both of those things keep changing back. 3.) for some reason it seems that some of thee keys have also changed on my keyboard. when i push the function key and then push the ":" key i get "%" now. can anyone help me with this stuff?

the keyboard problem is if you have an at&t tilt you need to install the tilt keyboard fix. most likely the problems you are having with the TL home is prob fixed in the newest version, i to had Alot of TL problems with the version that comes on this rom, so download the new version and ive that a try, if you cant find the keyboard fix or new TL let me know (pm) and i'll upload them for you here!

7th December 2008, 01:35 PM |#1732  
Flag Houston
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Question new version...
i tkink i read before there was another version coming... any estimateddatefor it...
7th December 2008, 04:31 PM |#1733  
Flag KY
Thanks Meter: 126

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by terracot

i tkink i read before there was another version coming... any estimateddatefor it...

new version of what? this rom or TL? there is already a new TL version just go to the TL's website and download it! if you mean the rom well if leo does another one it will be a while because he is DEEPLY wrapped up in his work on his new TF3D rom, thats come along NICELY, V5 should be out soon!
8th December 2008, 07:26 AM |#1734  
Springfield, Illinois

More
thanks
thank you msd24200. i think i figured it out. i had the tilt keyboard fix but forgot to install it after i got the new ROM. : )
8th December 2008, 01:11 PM |#1735  
Flag Florida

More
Love this ROM
I have used several different ROM's for my phone including the OEM AT&T 6.1 Rom - this ROM by far is the best for me. I use a SyncML client, Google maps, an IMAP account, Opera, Remote desktop, and ICS. This ROM for me is the fastest of the ones that I have used and the most stable.

Just wanted to post that and to thank the chef!
9th December 2008, 09:27 AM |#1736  

More
Guys,

I am newbie to the Kaiser as well as flashing. I wanted L26KDV12_Full to be the first rom I install but I can't seem to find the password.

Can anyone please help me out? I would really appreciate it.
Thanks.
9th December 2008, 09:31 AM |#1737  
Senior Moderator Emeritus + Wiki Bureaucrat
Flag Huddersfield
Thanks Meter: 494

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by King of Bling

Guys,

I am newbie to the Kaiser as well as flashing. I wanted L26KDV12_Full to be the first rom I install but I can't seem to find the password.

Can anyone please help me out? I would really appreciate it.
Thanks.

Is it ... http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...&postcount=593

Ta
Dave
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)