Search This thread

tanwg

Jul 12, 2008
Singapore
Xiaomi 12S Ultra
Lost google play when i flashed ota :confused:

Edit: also dropbox and titanium

Sent from my Viper charged HOX with Tapatalk 2

I also lost Play Store after flashing OTA and I thought I uninstalled it accidentally! :laugh:

Anyway i Just started using Coredroid today. I have always been on Ordroid but I thought of trying a themed rom and Coredroid seems great! But I have a small problem. I don't like that some of my apps are in the same Coredroid icon style. Is there any way we can change these icons to CD style? If not, would anyone happened to have a updated CD-styled Whatsapp to share?

onyx234

May 29, 2010
What news? Nothing to report, HTC have not released JB RUU yet. :(

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2

Was just enquiring about next ota as im sure you can imagine am green with envy and have had cold sweats waiting. LOL

In regards to JB I will only ever wait for CD to work their magic & am aware about JB ruu release. I really appreciate all the hard work the cd team put in. Plus after the shenaningans recently I wouldnt want to use anyone elses ROM.

Loyalty perhaps? I just trust you guys in the work that you do, thankful for your support and share your principles in your endeavors of sharing

MacSeoin

Apr 4, 2010
Birmingham
I also lost Play Store after flashing OTA and I thought I uninstalled it accidentally! :laugh:

Anyway i Just started using Coredroid today. I have always been on Ordroid but I thought of trying a themed rom and Coredroid seems great! But I have a small problem. I don't like that some of my apps are in the same Coredroid icon style. Is there any way we can change these icons to CD style? If not, would anyone happened to have a updated CD-styled Whatsapp to share?

Maybe CD team could share an icon pack?? Please???

ClydeB1

May 6, 2009
Was just enquiring about next ota as im sure you can imagine am green with envy and have had cold sweats waiting. LOL

In regards to JB I will only ever wait for CD to work their magic & am aware about JB ruu release. I really appreciate all the hard work the cd team put in. Plus after the shenaningans recently I wouldnt want to use anyone elses ROM.

Loyalty perhaps? I just trust you guys in the work that you do, thankful for your support and share your principles in your endeavors of sharing
The team is still busy testing the OTA's and we have been through a few versions so far. Sergio will release when he is happy.

henk2484

Aug 8, 2008
Arnhem
CoreDroid ONE X V4.7 OTA

Alright guys,

v4.7 OTA is now available for those who bought Suite Tools from Play Store.

Changelog:
  • Version update to 4.7
  • Fixed issues
  • Added mods to Suite Tools per request
  • Updated skin parts
  • Applications updated to latest

Enjoy :D

Is a boot.img flashed required? Or can I upgrade with fauxs 10u (with out having to reflash the kernel/stock boot.img)
You can stay with your Faux kernel, but at the end of install with aroma, don't forget to reboot in recovery for flash the modules of your faux kernel version.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    MOD EDIT: As of November 7th CoreDroid officially moved all its support to another site.

Due to repeated kanging from other Roms as well as needing CST paid version to obtain the latest version of the Rom, anything related to the CoreDroid team is not allowed to be posted anymore on XDA and is from now on considered warez.
    This includes: Signatures, links, themes, as well as any work developed by the CD team or included in any Rom.

TL;dr: If you included anything from CD in your work, you have to remove it.

We appreciate your understanding on the matter in hand,
    XDA Moderation team
    MOD EDIT: Removed content
    No longer supporting CoreDroid...
    No longer on the team ;)
    MOD EDIT: Removed content