[MOD][APP][GB][MDPI]XPERIA-S Music Port

Search This thread

Lasan

Nov 18, 2010
Tabanan, BALI
www.gingercruzt.tk
Many incoming requests to be ported MusicXS for ROM except GingerCruzt-XS, We release this music-XS for version except GC-XS.

We tested this music on android 2.3.4 firmware 4.0.2.A.0.62, work fine with SoundEnhancement and Surround Effect. May be ported completed 99%

Screenshot:
1-1.png
2-2.png
3-4.png

5-2.png
4-1.png
6-1.png

How to instal:
  • Download the file and copy on your sdcard
  • Reboot into to CWM recovery
  • Select instal custom zip
  • Reboot and enjoy with new music player

Note:
  • For devices other than WT19 (walkman), remove the default music files in /system/app/SemcMusic.apk with RootExplorer or Titanium Backup
  • For MIUI and GingerCruzt-XS, Music and all fix include to next update

Use this at your own risk.I am not responcible if you damage your lovely device.

dtb11288

Nov 17, 2008
tried with gingercruzt and of course it works, no need to wipe anything

p/s : why is the number under the silde wrong ? (0.6 0.23 0.91 3.6 14.0)
scaled.php
4-1.png

Last edited:

martinvandebroek

Jan 30, 2012
jakarta
bro lasan,i was download and install all files with cwm.but its not working on my device,im use stock rom with ics theme,and i didnt knew about full wipe?its mean factory reset or else?this music player for stock rom .62 or just for gingercruzt and other custom rom?please..i really like this player

big thanks and keep great working !

Reactions: m4besho

Till-Kruspe

Mar 19, 2012
Redmi K20 / Xiaomi Mi 9T
bro lasan,i was download and install all files with cwm.but its not working on my device,im use stock rom with ics theme,and i didnt knew about full wipe?its mean factory reset or else?this music player for stock rom .62 or just for gingercruzt and other custom rom?please..i really like this player

big thanks and keep great working !

100% works...just make a full wipe...then flash the player...done... :D

Sent from my WT19i using xda premium

Rieken Yuki

Aug 31, 2011
Surabaya
dont instal it in GC-XS 2.3.7, is only stock rom 2.3.4 .. xloud not work, but u have replace with AudioEffectService.apk in GC-XS with permissions rw-r-r for working xloud,then reboot.. :p

Last edited:
Reactions: dtb11288

Top Liked Posts