try another baseband rom

try another baseband rom

Thnx!! But I alredy try with these baseband rom___

1. S7562XXBMJ1_S7562OJVBMK1_XSG.zip
2. S7562XXBMJ1_S7562ODDBMJ1_TML.zip
3. S7562XXBMJ1_S7562ODDBMJ1_TML.zip
4. TML-S7562XXBMJ1-20131030163634.zip
5. S7562XXBMJ1_S7562OLBBMJ1_XXV.zp

But after every flash I see that warning on home screen.
I also inform u that 1st time I try to install a wrong custom rom & that time my phone gone to boot loop & it restart n restart.
Its made by Vietnam.

Last edited:

Vaibhav Chauhan

Feb 17, 2014
Dahod, Gujarat
Thnx!! But I alredy try with these baseband rom___

1. S7562XXBMJ1_S7562OJVBMK1_XSG.zip
2. S7562XXBMJ1_S7562ODDBMJ1_TML.zip
3. S7562XXBMJ1_S7562ODDBMJ1_TML.zip
4. TML-S7562XXBMJ1-20131030163634.zip
5. S7562XXBMJ1_S7562OLBBMJ1_XXV.zp

But after every flash I see that warning on home screen.
I also inform u that 1st time I try to install a wrong custom rom & that time my phone gone to boot loop & it restart n restart.
Its made by Vietnam.

you should make nandroid backup before flashing anything

GSDUOS

Mar 15, 2014
hey...

i have a problem. i have installed stock rom on galaxy s duos.
when it boots after installin the rom it is at the samsung logo wich is blincking .
and it wont boot after waiting 15 min i want to go to recovery mode but nothing

download mode works but same problem after trying it again what now ?

Vaibhav Chauhan

Feb 17, 2014
Dahod, Gujarat
when it boots after installin the rom it is at the samsung logo wich is blincking .

go to the link in my signature
i thinknit will help you

Reactions: saiful725

leoism2

Jun 26, 2014
Chandigarh
latest stock rom for s duos gt-7562

can anybody provide or upload the the resumable link of latest s duos stock rom INS-S7562xxbne2. I have visited and tried downloading the same from sammbile , samsung-updates. but none of them supports resumable links Which ends up in failed download. can anybody upload it on googledrive?
Thanks in advance

saiful725

Jun 16, 2014
Chittagong

I try it 1st time & for that reason that's screen warning problem created. Sir plz tell me that things ----
1. Can I use stock rom in my phone again?
2. How can I remove this warning screen?
3. What way again my lock screen & power menu show/working on my phone?

I already flash different firmware via Odin. I am from Bangladesh. My phone is Made by Vitenam. I buy it from Dubai, UAE.

Vaibhav Chauhan

Feb 17, 2014
Dahod, Gujarat
I try it 1st time & for that reason that's screen warning problem created. Sir plz tell me that things ----
1. Can I use stock rom in my phone again?
2. How can I remove this warning screen?
3. What way again my lock screen & power menu show/working on my phone?

I already flash different firmware via Odin. I am from Bangladesh. My phone is Made by Vitenam. I buy it from Dubai, UAE.

i don't think this is the rom problem
i think this is some setting issues

BiggerF0X

Jun 27, 2014
Earth
Thank You

Thank You for the Odin Link, i fix a Samsung Galaxy Of a Friend

Man Exist a New Version of Odin the 3.09

Oni96

Jul 11, 2014
Kolkata
Need Help

I have baseband version S7562XXBMJ1 but on going to download my rom i see two types of them one with INS and ither with INU and both are for india. which one do i chose?

and none of those links in RapidGator or Terafile are woking. What do I do?

Last edited:

utkarsh568

Dec 9, 2012
Nipani
www.568team.blogspot.com
Reply to you

I have baseband version S7562XXBMJ1 but on going to download my rom i see two types of them one with INS and ither with INU and both are for india. which one do i chose?

and none of those links in RapidGator or Terafile are working. What do I do?
Hi i am the creator of this post i am sorry for sending reply late but i don't have s duos currently and if you want to check you should get ins or inu then check in settings something like ins or inu is wrote somewhere and where is what i did i do install any of them both because there is very little difference
just for firmware there is a link somewhere in the post of wwww.samsung like this check it out

riggy2013

Nov 13, 2013
cannot do a hard reset for my fone by pressing the combinations of buttons

Hi Bro,
i have a problem if you can solve, recently i got an software update on my fone and i did downloaded the software and installed the update, and after the download finished the fone got into reboot mode, and it is unable to start, it shows the start screen "samsung galaxy S duos GT-S7562" and then goes blank. i tried to do a hard reset but i cannot boot into download mode nor the other mode, please help. is there a software through which i can install ROM directly from computer without getting into these modes??

Thanks bro your help will be appreciated.

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    This tutorial shows you how to Flash stock Firmware using Odin on Galaxy S Dous [S7562]

Requirements :--->

1. Odin3.07
    2. Samsung Usb Driver
    3. Stock Firmware
    4. Official USB cable
    5. Ofcourse Galaxy S Dous Phone
    note :-> click on above requirements to download them..
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Flashing Tutorial :-->

1. Install usb drivers on pc....
    2. reboot ur pc
    3. Download the ODIN 3.07 & save it in your PC and extract its content to Desktop.
    4. Download the update firmware.zip && save it in your PC and extract the update file on your Desktop.
    5. Now, turn off your Samsung Galaxy S duos device
    6. Boot your S Duos device into the Download mode by pressing [ Volume down + Menu + power ] buttons on the same time.
    attachment.php

7. now ur phone will boot into download mode ........u will see a "WARNING" like following pic.....
    attachment.php

8. now press "VOLUME UP" button to enter into download mode :--> like the following pic -->
    attachment.php

9. Now open "ODIN 3.07.exe" on desktop & attach ur phone to ur pc using stock usb cable.

10. When the connection is established with odin , u will be notified with the “added” message that will be displayed on the Odin interface, the ID:COM section should be colored on yellow or blue.

11. click on PDA button && select the S7562XXXXXX_S7562XXXXXX_XXXHOME.tar u extracted on desktop [file name may differ ]

12. now click on "START" button & it will take some time to flash the firmware ....

Note:-> DON'T interrupt the flashing process, it may brick ur device [ soft or hard brick]

13. U will see a "PASS" & "RESET" on ODIN application...
    http://xdaforums.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=2052420&thumb=1&d=1371571545
    14. Ur phone will reboot automatically & u should be booted successfully ....

15. enjoy [ u have flashed stock firmware successfully on ur device ].:highfive::good::fingers-crossed::cowboy:

F.A.Q :->

1.) If the ODIN get stuck ?
    ANS:->
    Close the ODIN.
    Disconnect your device from the PC by removing the USB cable.
    again connect the device with pc.
    again open Odin
    Repeat the tutorial.

2.) If your device gets a Boot Loop [ boot animation agian & agian ] ?
    ANS:->
    Reboot device into the Recovery Mode [ VOLUME UP + DOWN + MENU + POWER ]
    Perform a “wipe data factory reset” and after that “wipe cache partition”.
    Then choose “reboot system now”

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Direct download links for latest firmwares of some countries :---------->

1. Latest INDIAN Firmware --> https://docs.google.com/file/d/0B4oKK_gDpwCYQ2E2eTdYN3ozZkE/edit?usp=sharing (google drive link)

2. old Pakistan Firmware :-> https://hotfile.com/dl/182607517/5c4a6e7/S7562XXALJ4_S7562OJVALJ1_PAK.zip.html
    3. old Australia Firmware :-> https://hotfile.com/dl/182237627/6d44880/S7562XXALIC_S7562XSAALI4_XSA.zip.html
    3. old Malaysia Firmware :-> https://hotfile.com/dl/181722186/1341499/S7562XXALJ4_S7562OLBALH5_XME.zip.html
    3. old Sri Lanka Firmware :-> https://hotfile.com/dl/229450235/834a3ca/S7562XXBMF2_S7562ODDBMF1_SLK.zip.html
    _______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
    I am Not Responsible For It
    regards,
    Utkarsh Mahajan
    www.568team.blogspot.com
    U must download the stock rom for that device and select china as country; then it will be ok ! :)

Sent from my GT-S7562 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

Either way I try, there is no signal. Any firmware do it does not change the baseband! S7562ZCMH1 only. Need help

Edit: Original rom: S7562ZCAMH1_S7562CHNAMH1_S7562ZCMH1_HOME.tar
    Work phone signal, any sim card, but no Play Store and hungarian language...

Edit 2:The Play Store, I managed to do it, but not the Hungarian language
    I Just reflash my phone but I see a warning message in my home screen. Also lock screen like swap lock/pattern lock & power menu not appear.

try another baseband rom

go to the link in my signature
    i thinknit will help you
    Can you explain me what is setting issue? I don't understand. What I have to do now?

i don't know which setting but it display all details of the phobe on tthe screen