cyanogen mod 10.2 and 11 problem

Search This thread

jobangill99

Nov 3, 2012
I installed both given version of cyanogen mod using proper method but after rebooting into system, bootanimation appears for some time then my z1 restrats. This happens again and again.
I tried various ways like changed the kernel etc. But still no luck.
Have someone any solution???

Rekoil

May 17, 2008
Göteborg
www.idroidproject.org
I installed both given version of cyanogen mod using proper method but after rebooting into system, bootanimation appears for some time then my z1 restrats. This happens again and again.
I tried various ways like changed the kernel etc. But still no luck.
Have someone any solution???

Have you cleared cache after installing CM11? Which CM11 did you install? There are some issues with the current FXP versions. Use this one. http://get.cm/get/ecz

jobangill99

Nov 3, 2012
Install the boot partition from this zip, load up recovery, flash the zip, clear cache, reboot. Done. (you might want to install GApps there somewhere as well)

Did what you said. now stuck at boot animation waited for 5minutes but nothing was happened. Is it normal? And what cache to wipe? I wiped both dalvik And cache partition

jobangill99

Nov 3, 2012
wiped full internal storage also tried relock and again unlocked the bootloader but still stuck at bootanmation,
also slimkat and slimbean roam won't boot up but ihackers working fine.....strange