[Q] Google Wallet on 4.4.2 Leak?

Search This thread

saddog5523

Jun 2, 2011
Jonesboro, AR
Gladyscoleman is trolling us all and failing miserably lol; providing no proof that he has a note 3 with a working google wallet tap to pay as a screen shot.

Yea I've seen Gladyscoleman post a lot of stuff that doesn't really make much sense, or is somewhat silly. I thought it was a fake account at first. Lol

Sent from my SM-N900V using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

saddog5523

Jun 2, 2011
Jonesboro, AR
Yeah boy I am with verizone but now I'm using this with 4.3 Jelly bean because KK was not suitable for me.

You have a Samsung Galaxy Note 3 with Verizon, and you're using Google Wallets tap-to-pay feature, on 4.3 and the new 4.4.2 leak. Would you please provide the method for which you have accomplished this feat? You have to forgive me for being somewhat skeptical of this, since even our main developers (even though I'm sure they don't have the time to work on this) have yet to figure out a way to enable that feature. If you can provide me with a reliable method for enabling it, and I am able to activate tap-to-pay, and use it successfully, I will donate a decent amount of money to you for figuring this out.

Last edited:

saddog5523

Jun 2, 2011
Jonesboro, AR
Lol, since when did note 3 come with on screen navigation buttons or blue status icons (4.3 or 4.4)?

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

Because he is trolling us. Lol.

It is kind of aggravating. Also, I'm not sure if I should take offense to Gladyscoleman calling me 'boy' or not. :p Let's hold back our doubt for a little while longer though. Honestly, you never know. Gladyscoleman might actually have a working method, though between us, I highly doubt it. Lol

kenjoma

Jun 30, 2011
Newport Beach
Nope

It is kind of aggravating. Also, I'm not sure if I should take offense to Gladyscoleman calling me 'boy' or not. :p Let's hold back our doubt for a little while longer though. Honestly, you never know. Gladyscoleman might actually have a working method, though between us, I highly doubt it. Lol

He is lying, That is not even a Note 3. I have yet to see any Note 3 look like that.

FAUguy

Mar 1, 2011
South FL
Has there been any luck with Wallet tap to pay working with the leaked rooted NC2 ROM?
I tried the MoDaCo hacked Wallet with Xposed, but it gives an error about security and exits.
I also tried the build.prop hack and even the method listed on Page 1 and it didn't work either.

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    I

I really hope there is a fix. I loved GWallet.

Has anybody tried changing the build prop to make it look like its installed on a phone that it works on.

The build prop would have to be changed. Reboot. Install Wallet.

Sent from my SM-N900V using xda app-developers app
    My tap to pay option is working fine here. I think there is some issue with you cell phone. I would refer you reinstall 4.4

Let me see a screen shot of yours.
    I read through the article, and it says nothing about tap-to-pay working for our devices. Only that they are discontinuing the functionality for phones not running 4.4+. I have 4.4 running on my phone, and tap-to-pay does not work. Verizon still has it blocked. So if you have it working on your Verizon Note 3, please post a screenshot of your device with the functionality enabled, and also post how you were able to get it working.

It may not be just Verizon blocking it for Note 3, Samsung might also have a hand in it. I have Verizon HTC one M7 running 4.4 and tap to pay is setup and ready to use.

Maybe when official 4.4 for note 3 is released it might be enabled but who knows lol.

It may not be just Verizon blocking it for Note 3, Samsung might also have a hand in it. I have Verizon HTC one M7 running 4.4 and tap to pay is setup and ready to use.

Maybe when official 4.4 for note 3 is released it might be enabled but who knows lol.

Gladyscoleman is trolling us all and failing miserably lol; providing no proof that he has a note 3 with a working google wallet tap to pay as a screen shot.
    Sorry boy i was busy . PFA as you required.

Lol, since when did note 3 come with on screen navigation buttons or blue status icons (4.3 or 4.4)?