- Slim zero GApps

Known issues:
- No sound during calls until toggle speaker phone
----> hack/fix 2015/09/07 | 2015/09/21, thanks @dimoochka
- Front camera video is not working correctly
- Video playback is inconsistent

**Downloads**

I am not a developer, just a builder.
Source Credit to the Slim Team, and to @Lysergic Acid, for the exynos4 source modifications, from which these builds are based.
**Source Details**

Also thanks to @rogersb11 and @warrior1208 for support.

Happy flashing,
-Cyril

Last edited:

rogersb11

Nov 18, 2013
Indianapolis
Samsung Galaxy S21 Ultra
60d97b83d354d6c1d6afee38721cc7f6.jpg

This firmware:
- Does not include root management (I suggest flashing SuperSU from recovery)
- Installs TWRP as device recovery
- Tested using PA Pico GApps

Known issues:
- No sound during calls until toggle speaker phone
- Time zone bug
- Unable to initiate Bluetooth

**Downloads**

I am not a developer, just a builder.
Source Credit to the Slim Team, the Omni team, and to @bauner, & @Lysergic Acid, for the i9100/exynos4 source modifications, from which these builds are based.
**Source Details**

Also thanks to @rogersb11 and @warrior1208 for support.

Happy flashing,
-Cyril

NICE JOB MAN!!!! Sorry, I haven't been around much and work has picked up so been around even less. So Bluetooth just won't turn on? I need to read your reply to me in omni again but have you heard anything about the in call issue that you would like me to look into? I plan to update my 777 build again soon. I have to use different repos for certain things than my n2 tho or I end up without video on my phone or I would have updated again already

kwmike

Oct 12, 2011
AOK on SlimLP

Thanks to the dev for this rom.

All is described as in op. Attempted to add shift lollipop kernel and lost root, described in shift thread.

cyril279

Jun 3, 2013
**2015/03/03 build posted**

• Bluetooth functions* (big thanks to @warrior1208 for the repo-find)
  • Some sources were changed, things are more CM based now.

I haven't had the chance to thoroughly test the bluetooth functionality yet, and I believe that some of the connectivity issues are inherent to the current state of lollipop.

So now onto the outgoing call issue... @rogersb11, I have NO IDEA where to start. We aren't using the same kernel, but we ARE both using a cm-based device repo, so that's GOTTA be it, right? or maybe a defconfig entry? I should be starting with logs...

Quicksilver13

Aug 15, 2012
California
Front camera

AS mentioned in other forums Changing the SELinus to Permissive will allow the front camera to work ... The app SELinuxModeChanger-v3.2-release @ http://xdaforums.com/devdb/project/dl/?id=12506 will allow you to select the SELinus mode.
Notice that the Bluetooth on SlipLP is smoother that Omni on audio streaming on my Car's system.

Thanks Cyril297 for providing this and OMNI ROMS for the i777

Reactions: cyril279

coolerboyj

Jan 6, 2015
I am using this ROM for 5 days already - everything is fine. Only no sound during outgoing calls is bothering me very mich! Hopefully the next update will fix it!
Thank you for your hard work Cyril! Спасибо!

Sent from my SGH-I777 using XDA Free mobile app

Im pretty sure toggling the speaker button (turning it on then off) will get it working.

Top Liked Posts