FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

[9/4/2012] Titan Reloaded M2D 1.3.4 with Kitchen (continuing Round 4 Reloaded devel)

224 posts
Thanks Meter: 2

By bitserve, Senior Member on 23rd December 2008, 06:09 PM
Thread Deleted Email Thread
27th February 2009, 06:53 PM |#501  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
screen align
im using the 1.3.4 and everytime i go to the align screen the whole phone freezing on me
27th February 2009, 07:12 PM |#502  
Flag Williamstown
Thanks Meter: 15

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by bitserve

There's no kitchen for the beta ROM, but you can uninstall googlemaps from Start -> Settings -> System -> Remove Programs.

There are many reasons why I would recommend against using the build that Quicksmage is doing, but since I don't know what he is trying to accomplish with his changes, I don't really know what to recommend for him instead.

If anything is freeing up memory, it's his unselecting Enterprise + IPSECVPN, Internet Sharing, SqlCeMobile, nueLED, and it's possible that HTC Startup Animation also effects memory at boot.

thanks for the explanation.. I will go in and free up a few things.. I remember the previous reloaded I used the kitchen... dont know what im doing so I try and keep to typical roms....

im loving 1.4 beta 2 (now that I reflashed and it fixed my sound issue)...
other than that I do not see any issues..

I just finished installing my apps right now so on my way home I will be testing

slide 2 play
gps speedo
few of the freebie gps software titles and trials....
27th February 2009, 07:15 PM |#503  
Flag Williamstown
Thanks Meter: 15

More
question.. every time I close activesync it is opened back up again... I dont sync to my pc... how can i disable this from popping up? not a memory hog but would be nice to only use it when I want to..

thanks
Jeff
27th February 2009, 08:16 PM |#504  
Flag Warren, Texas
Thanks Meter: 61

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by TeleFragger

question.. every time I close activesync it is opened back up again... I dont sync to my pc... how can i disable this from popping up? not a memory hog but would be nice to only use it when I want to..

thanks
Jeff

Bitserve I am having this same issue, not really an issue , but is kind of getting anoying. What is causing this? Thanks. Mine doesn't open immediatly but does come back.
27th February 2009, 08:37 PM |#505  

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by mattsm

Bitserve I am having this same issue, not really an issue , but is kind of getting anoying. What is causing this? Thanks. Mine doesn't open immediatly but does come back.

me three
another thing is when the phone boots up it says 3.3.3 instead of 1.3.4 is that normal???
27th February 2009, 10:40 PM |#506  
Thanks Meter: 5

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by yabba718

im using the 1.3.4 and everytime i go to the align screen the whole phone freezing on me

You will need to disable ftouchflo each time you align the screen.
27th February 2009, 10:54 PM |#507  

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by findthisfunny

You will need to disable ftouchflo each time you align the screen.

I am having the same problem also, how do I disable the touchflo?
27th February 2009, 11:02 PM |#508  
Thanks Meter: 5

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by 81344songz

I am having the same problem also, how do I disable the touchflo?

You need to kill ftouchflo.exe that is running. There are a couple of ways you can do that. If you have dotfred's task manager installed, then you can find that running program and close it.

I have an OEM version of FTouchflo that has a config that runs under, Start, Settings, Personal. The config program can enable/disable the program.
27th February 2009, 11:14 PM |#509  
Flag Western Maryland
Thanks Meter: 1

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by TeleFragger

50% WOW... i cant get below 58%... do you have touch flo running?

I just did fresh install of 1.4b2 (installed carrier cab and setup my exchange sever) After several restarts best i ever get on reboot is 70% wait 5 minutes without touching a botton it seems to stay around 76 to 78.

Am i doing something wrong ???
27th February 2009, 11:40 PM |#510  
Flag Warren, Texas
Thanks Meter: 61

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by TdiDave

I just did fresh install of 1.4b2 (installed carrier cab and setup my exchange sever) After several restarts best i ever get on reboot is 70% wait 5 minutes without touching a botton it seems to stay around 76 to 78.

Am i doing something wrong ???

By default the footprints tab is enabled and it is a memory hog. Run m2dc and remove that tab and you will see a big difference.
28th February 2009, 12:36 AM |#511  
Thanks Meter: 30

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by bitserve

This explains why your Task Manager isn't working.

actually i only had problems with the taskmanager on the previous rom haha. I accidentally posted in the wrong thread. Thanks for all your work on keeping this rom updated!
Anyways, if you have the time would you explain what enterprise and sqlmobile does or what problems that could arise with them disabled? If you're busy that's fine. I'm honestly just fiddling with the rom to get it to what i need to do haha. It's fun flashing 10 times a day

Edit: Also, I noticed that your M2D Mark was crashing my buildos. Not sure if anyone else is having this problem. That's why I switched over to M2D Scott. I'm on windows 7 if it makes any difference.
Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread