[Q] Regarding the colour of Sony Xperia SP

Search This thread

akshay4a5

Jun 15, 2014
I have decided to buy this Sexy Phone
But confused to choose the variant white or black :(
Black version is prone to fingerprints and white one is prone to dust and grease :\
White version gives a premium feel though !!
So people please pour in your suggestions
Thanks in advance !!!
Cheers !! :D :D

ArturGaspar

Dec 11, 2013
São Paulo
I like the white one. As you said, it gives more of a premium feel. The metal frame also looks much better in the white version than in the black one.
On the other hand, the display looks better when turned off in the black one.

The front part of the phone is of glass so it will not catch much dust. One thing is that the back scratches easily if you drop your phone a lot and this shows a lot more in white than in black.

Reactions: akshay4a5
I have the black one and i like the color i use it with a matte screen protector so no fingerprint problem on the front side and the back cover is not like a glossy black so both sides no problem.
I also like the white one but the aluminium frame is grey (as you would expect but not the glossy aluminium grey) as in the black one the frame is painted black like the rest of the phone giving it a smoother look.
I like my choice and i would recommend the black one but watch out if the frame paint gets damaged by a fall it will look awful.

That's what i think thank you .

Reactions: akshay4a5

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    I like the white one. As you said, it gives more of a premium feel. The metal frame also looks much better in the white version than in the black one.
    On the other hand, the display looks better when turned off in the black one.

The front part of the phone is of glass so it will not catch much dust. One thing is that the back scratches easily if you drop your phone a lot and this shows a lot more in white than in black.
    I have the black one and i like the color i use it with a matte screen protector so no fingerprint problem on the front side and the back cover is not like a glossy black so both sides no problem.
    I also like the white one but the aluminium frame is grey (as you would expect but not the glossy aluminium grey) as in the black one the frame is painted black like the rest of the phone giving it a smoother look.
    I like my choice and i would recommend the black one but watch out if the frame paint gets damaged by a fall it will look awful.

That's what i think thank you .