[Q] MD5sums w/packages?

Search This thread

nodots

Feb 24, 2011
Could anyone post a download of a working CM7 and an MD5sum? No matter what how-to I follow, my phone bricks and I have to reflash the 2.2.1 SBF... I have no choice but to assume that my download is faulty, but I have no way to check it (as for the lack of any posted MD5sum).

josuearisty

Dec 4, 2010
Somewhere!

skeevydude

Inactive Recognized Contributor
Feb 10, 2012
Hot Springs
All the cm roms at http://defy-cm.net have md5 checksums. Try not to download with 3g, the last two roms I downloaded via 3g had errors and the same roms from my PC/wifi worked perfectly.

Also, after the sbf, use the defy SndInit stable for cm setting, then make sure to wipe data, cache and dalvik. I had a few bootloops when I used SndInit latest instead of the cm stable.

Hope this helps and good luck.

josuearisty

Dec 4, 2010
Somewhere!
All the cm roms at http://defy-cm.net have md5 checksums. Try not to download with 3g, the last two roms I downloaded via 3g had errors and the same roms from my PC/wifi worked perfectly.

Also, after the sbf, use the defy SndInit stable for cm setting, then make sure to wipe data, cache and dalvik. I had a few bootloops when I used SndInit latest instead of the cm stable.

Hope this helps and good luck.

mmmm, I think this those cm-defy roms dont work properly for us, I say that because of the camera.

You should not speak about these roms, they are for defy and for us, NOW of course.

The camera is working partially for them, well almost complete, but no camera for us yet.

skeevydude

Inactive Recognized Contributor
Feb 10, 2012
Hot Springs
I'm aware of that, but they're great if you know what to do.;) I've actually had the best experience ever out of those roms. If you use the cm7 patch I posted earlier, it gives you a working camera. I'm still using Epsy's 20120212 rom and recommend it + patch.