Quote:
Originally Posted by johnmclanne

I want mi max 3 pro.

Mi want Max 3 Pro too
4th July 2018, 10:12 PM |#19393  
Flag Lewisville, Tx
Thanks Meter: 457

More
New phone coming.. Was just gifted a (New) Moto z2 Force. Can't wait for it to arrive.. Then going to sell my Moto G5s Plus.
5th July 2018, 10:02 AM |#19394  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Hi guys, I want to renovate my lgg4, I was thinking in an iPhone 8, principally for the size, but I have a question, how do you know if you have a new notification in ios? Don't have notification led or dynamic display, so you have to press the power button all the time?

Enviado desde mi LG-H815 mediante Tapatalk
6th July 2018, 04:42 PM |#19395  
Flag Macapá (AP)
Thanks Meter: 4

More
Huawei P20 lite, Galaxy s7, LG g6 or other?
Hello everyone, I currently have a Xperia X (F5122) and want to change the device.

I would like a handset with a good main and selfie camera, biometric unlock, internal storage of 32gb or more, good construction and design, ease to use custom rom and good for social networking and navigation - I do not use cellphone for games.

After researching I became interested in the Huawei P20 lite, Galaxy s7 and LG g6.

Of which would be the best? Any other suggestions?

7th July 2018, 12:06 AM |#19396  
Flag Budapest
Thanks Meter: 361

More
Oneplus 6. I've just bought the 5T a couple of months ago, and had to get the 6.
7th July 2018, 11:24 PM |#19397  
Flag Halong Bay
Thanks Meter: 910

More
Mi Max 3 if Snap 710 variant available ( Pro version )

If not I'm waiting for Sam Note 9, Honor Note 10 and iPhone X+ if dual normal nano sim
8th July 2018, 07:26 PM |#19398  
Flag saltlake city
Thanks Meter: 35

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by ebgerman

Hi guys, I want to renovate my lgg4, I was thinking in an iPhone 8, principally for the size, but I have a question, how do you know if you have a new notification in ios? Don't have notification led or dynamic display, so you have to press the power button all the time?

Enviado desde mi LG-H815 mediante Tapatalk

You go out and buy a Android because they had the sense to realise you mite want to know when you have a new notification with out picking up the phone and checking it

---------- Post added at 06:26 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:25 PM ----------

[QUOTE=trinilu27;77020313]You go out and buy a Android because they had the sense to realise you mite want to know when you have a new notification with out picking up the phone and checking it buy ooooohhhh I don't know a simple flushing led ?.
8th July 2018, 07:48 PM |#19399  
Thanks Meter: 2

More
I am buying Xiaomi Redmi 5 Plus in the upcoming days, I hope itll work well

Послато са GT-I9505 уз помоћ Тапатока
8th July 2018, 11:04 PM |#19400  

More
Question
Quote:
Originally Posted by cavags5

Your s3 is not worse today?
Are you kidding,
That is a massive lag and battery last 2 3h this years ago,
And doesn't mention apps that doesn't work for that android you have, most are updated to new android.
I think you need really to update and see the difference, where you were lost in time, unless you use your phone to just calls and messages., i have a note4 that my kid use for YouTube and some game, and lag like hell.
Compared to newest models.
I advice you to a s8 plus and you will see the next level, and its a good price.

Actually, my Galaxy S3 is nearly as smooth as my friend's Note 4.
For many tasks such as E-Mailing, even my friend's S7 is not much better than my S3. That's because it is just text editing.

The battery needed to be swapped once.

Yes, the S3 is not a recent phone, but it still works great.
And apps work on it, too.

In apps that do not work, older versions work fine. That's just software.
The Following User Says Thank You to MarcusNow For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift MarcusNow Ad-Free
8th July 2018, 11:12 PM |#19401  

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by MarcusNow

Actually, my Galaxy S3 is nearly as smooth as my friend's Note 4.
For many tasks such as E-Mailing, even my friend's S7 is not much better than my S3. That's because it is just text editing.

The battery needed to be swapped once.

Yes, the S3 is not a recent phone, but it still works great.
And apps work on it, too.

In apps that do not work, older versions work fine. That's just software.

Indeed, true. Only if you seek to run some games you could say its bad. I am opting to buy Redmi 5 Plus cause my S4's SIM card reader died off and for some reason lost 3G connectivity beforehand which is quite important for someone who needs to thether his internet to the PC to get online using that.

Послато са GT-I9505 уз помоћ Тапатока
The Following User Says Thank You to EternallyConfused For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift EternallyConfused Ad-Free
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)