Search This thread

Bruuce

May 12, 2010
Wichitawesome
Not sure if the OP is still being updated, but I thought that Office Depot links should be added as that's where I (and others during the great $100 debacle) purchased it. I know that we all had varying degrees of customer service, but since the local store here in Wichita price matched it for me no questions, I'd like to show some loyalty and get their link up here.

Standard pricing found everywhere else:
Asus Transformer (16GB)
Asus Transformer (32GB)
Asus Keyboard Dock

Its funny, searching their site for "asus transformer" didn't yield the keyboard dock. It is listed under "asus TF101 dock" and is not one of the [related items] for the tablet. Oh well, I can only carry them so far :confused:

kkiran

Jan 7, 2006
Does Best buy carry the transformer 16gb version? I'm trying find a store in Queen, Ny that has one in stock... If anyone can help it be great.

Best Buy is fooling around with customers. Don't rely on Online Stock availability stuff. An employee in the store said - 'Hate to say this but Best Buy shows wrong availability to lure more customers to the store.'!

Tried 2 stores and both the stores didn't have it in stock though they show as 'available' online! Waste of gas. Call them beforehand guys!

situman

Jun 1, 2011
Its amazing how demand for this thing is still so strong. Newegg is already discounting the Toshiba Strive.

zigzag0

Aug 21, 2011
Fry's Electronics Friday add 16GB for $349.99

Called to check on availability and the clerk indicated they had none left and that the item was being discontinued. Does not look like there are any shortages at NewEgg or Amazon??? Fry's never did seem to be able to keep them in stock. Office Depot nearby only had two left.

Could ASUS be getting ready to roll out the Quad-core version? Will it still be called the Transformer?? One would think they are smart enough to make the new version compatibile with the keyboard dock.

Dix0r

Apr 5, 2008
I'll be visiting New York this sunday from Europe. Any chance I can buy the Eee pad somewhere with discount?

The Boxinator

Feb 6, 2011
>_< Not settling for anything over 320$ >_> Yes I am that stubborn. Although if anyone finds anything let me know :3 I'll be sitting waiting until i find a good deal...

Bob Smith42

Jun 7, 2011
Open Box

ASUS Eee Pad Transformer (TF101-A1) Tablet NVIDIA Tegra 2 10.1" Wide SVGA 1GB DDR2 Memory 16GB Flash HDD NVIDIA ULP GeForce

$295 with free shipping. Good luck.

Top Liked Posts