HTC Touch HD TF3D 15-Tab

Search This thread

Ddriver

Mar 28, 2005
Hi, and what about de Spanish one?

I'm ready to help with translations, if you explain to me what do I have to do and how to edit the files.

That is easy to explain:

I need to now for translation:
---------------------------------

- Calendar
- Sound Settings
- Comm-Manager

The rest I have. ;-)

@ all from other countries. please make in your Language a .txt file and send to me with PN, thanks.

Last edited:

!SINGH!

Jan 22, 2007
Solihull
That is easy to explain:

I need to now for translation:
---------------------------------

- Calendar
- Sound Settings
- Comm-Manager

The rest I have. ;-)

Maybe help us then !SINGH!, from the files, a cab to make. :) OK !SINGH! ?

@ all from other countries. please make in your Language a .txt file and send to me with PN, thanks.

Greets Ddriver.

OK..
Send me the files .. and i'll cab it in same format.

jentech

May 16, 2008
North Vancouver
Done the slider package

It is based on the one by PAMAS
but will work on HD with 15 tabs.

And remember..if you like stuff people do... donate... Stick some coins into Ddrivers/pamas/my kitty... and all is worthwhile.
http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?p=2958406#post2958406

!Singh!, this slider isn't actually tranparent, it's invisible. :D Based on what you've done, I managed (on my own, WOOHOO) to modify it the way I was hoping for (based on Pamas). I've attached my cab. Thanks to you and Ddriver for pointing me in the right direction.

Ddriver

Mar 28, 2005
OK..
Send me the files .. and i'll cab it in same format.

Thanks a lot. :)

The glass-slider is good, but almost all icons stay not nice in height.

The icons need to customize.

Look at picture.

Attachments

• Aktie-Tab.JPG
    Aktie-Tab.JPG
    1.9 KB · Views: 387
Last edited:

!SINGH!

Jan 22, 2007
Solihull
!Singh!, this slider isn't actually tranparent, it's invisible. :D Based on what you've done, I managed (on my own, WOOHOO) to modify it the way I was hoping for (based on Pamas). I've attached my cab. Thanks to you and Ddriver for pointing me in the right direction.

I'm sorry...

I prefer the invisible look.

Have you changed it in yours?

christine600

Nov 2, 2008
This is fun! :rolleyes:

But when I installed this hack I lost the possibility to reorder the tabs and enabling/disabling those I want. Is that common? I used !Singh!'s cab file btw.

Mavrick

Apr 13, 2006
London
Guys,

Any answers to my previous question? Would really appreciate your help.

I really like the concept but here's a quick question for you.

Would it be possible to have 3 different additional tabs. I don't need the calendar or call list or even the Comms tab (useful as it may be).

What would be great is to have 3 additional "Program" tabs that could be renamed and would allow me to add my applications / settings / tools etc. (i.e something approaching the menu panel/s in sbp mobile shell).

What do you think? Would it be possible?

Mav.

jentech

May 16, 2008
North Vancouver
This is fun! :rolleyes:

But when I installed this hack I lost the possibility to reorder the tabs and enabling/disabling those I want. Is that common? I used !Singh!'s cab file btw.

Have you loaded Schap's Advanced Config 3.3?? This will let you do that and set some of the other tweaks available. You'll also need NETCF 3.5 for WINCE to run it, available from Microsoft.

Attachments

• Advanced_Configuration_Tool_v3.3.cab
    282.1 KB · Views: 490

brainfogs

Nov 13, 2008
Monaco
www.brainfogs.com
.... i have another issue :
when i got the HD , i was able to manage the tabs of the TouchFlow3D and i had hide the Stock and Meteo and Email tabs .....
when i set the CAB with the 15 tabs, the new ones appeared but not the meteo and Stock and Emails .... when i managed the tabs in Schaps 3;3 , i have all the tabs (including meteo , Stocks, an emails) i can tick ot not the boxes ( default all tabs are ticked) .... but they (meteo, stocks, emails) don't appeared anymore in my touchflow3D ....

i was wondering: may be i have to unistall the Cab with 15 tabs ...make the 3 missing tabs appears and after that reinstall the Cab with 15 tabs , what do you think ?

Ddriver

Mar 28, 2005
You can make this one:

Extract the .cab file with Cab-Analyser.

If it not works, deactivate TF3D again and recopy all files from storage card to your windows folder and then activate TF3D again and it should work.

Tip from "kerni", thanks.

bos4xda

Jun 1, 2008
Hi, I have the same problem. The sortation of the 15 tabs with advanced config 3.3 does not work even the order shown in advanced config is not correct.

THX
bos