[Q] What discourages me from buying

Search This thread

wietter

Sep 23, 2008
Olomouc
Hello,

I again consider the purchase of a cell phone LG G2. transition from Samsung Galaxy Mega 3.6
I would definitely have bought the version of 32GB but that would discourage me :

- The buttons on the display - that could be resolved only by root, and then she would hide the buttons , but it's not without root ?

- I think that decreases the display backlighting from maximum brightness to half when running the most demanding 3D game ( this is a protective function due to overheating ) , someone noticed that decrease brightness display of the LG G2 , I ask especially demanding gamers ?

- Quality of the speakers and even headphones while calls pry is not much, probably no bass and the sound is too distorted ? You could listen to ?

So these are things that would deter me from buying :)

The Galaxy Mega is not bad , pretty rad I play the game a ton on the Large 6.3 screen is great, but has only HD and LG G2 full HD, so would those games could look more daintily it would be quite a different experience from that edge , otherwise , although Mega Dual Core , 1,500 megabytes of RAM and adreno305 but the performances there is , make it without lag all games except Gangstar Vegas. But in the future it is impractical with Galaxy Mega , in the summer with shorts . So what do you think I should go to te LG G2 ? Thank you.

vPro97

Oct 22, 2013
Denmark
Samsung Galaxy S6
Huawei Mate 20 Pro
Hello,

I again consider the purchase of a cell phone LG G2. transition from Samsung Galaxy Mega 3.6
I would definitely have bought the version of 32GB but that would discourage me :

- The buttons on the display - that could be resolved only by root, and then she would hide the buttons , but it's not without root ?

- I think that decreases the display backlighting from maximum brightness to half when running the most demanding 3D game ( this is a protective function due to overheating ) , someone noticed that decrease brightness display of the LG G2 , I ask especially demanding gamers ?

- Quality of the speakers and even headphones while calls pry is not much, probably no bass and the sound is too distorted ? You could listen to ?

So these are things that would deter me from buying :)

The Galaxy Mega is not bad , pretty rad I play the game a ton on the Large 6.3 screen is great, but has only HD and LG G2 full HD, so would those games could look more daintily it would be quite a different experience from that edge , otherwise , although Mega Dual Core , 1,500 megabytes of RAM and adreno305 but the performances there is , make it without lag all games except Gangstar Vegas. But in the future it is impractical with Galaxy Mega , in the summer with shorts . So what do you think I should go to te LG G2 ? Thank you.

You cannot remove/hidethe on-screen buttons without root.

The G2's screen is already very bright, I never have it at 100% and I do actually use a screen filter most of the time. The phone DOES get hot when playing demanding games, and if that is your main goal, then I wouldn't recommend it.

Quality of speakers is average, but if you have some really good headphones the sound is amazing. This phone can play .flac music.

geonahta

May 8, 2008
On screen keys are being hidden by most full screen applications (ie photo galleries, video players, etc). Android guidelines are pushing for this.

Additionally, there is a possibility we will see in the next official update the functionality of hiding the keys per application via a settings menu. There are a few roms that have this feature already.