[App] TodayXLive v1.0.0.3 BETA TEST

Search This thread

slimcane

Dec 17, 2007
Winchester, VA
I have moved on to Android, but I wanted to thank loffactory again for a great app! It made the last days of my Touch Pro 2 bearable. Thanks!

Sent from my MB855 using xda premium

Slipdoozy

Aug 3, 2008
Who knows a way to get rid of the line with icons just above the softkeys? It is on my homescreen all the time, even with no items checked for the homescreen. It shows the virusscanner icon, mymobiler icon, and other useless stuff. And no, I cannot uninstall the virusscanner (only icon I cannot switch off) because of the corporate image on my phone. It is a Motorola ES400 running WWE mobile 6.5 professional, with a 480x640 screen.
@loffactory: great plugin! A lot better than the crap motorola supplies with this ES400. Hope you get some time to further work on this! ;)

i used to use "today plugin unistaller" circa 2008... cant you just off check them in setting/home?

distrata

Sep 18, 2008
SMS MMS Count Notification

I have the same problem with post 51. Mine is counting at registry key:
HKLM\SOFTWARE\MTK\SMS\UNREAD
Is there any way to change this setting. How TodayXLive is updated with the other notifications.

GREAT APP
DO NOT MISS IT.

wakerle

Sep 13, 2009
Tried 1.0.0.3 beta

16.5. morning: tried on my HTC TD2. Very laggy, i have to pull out the battery to restart the phone. Otherwise looks very nice. But sadly, not working.

16.5. afternoon: Still stuck on 1.0.0.3 beta - really looks nice and its fast. This is after second battery out reset. Until now working ok. On opera the favorites is not working. The problem of opera or?

16.5. evening: Ok, i give up. As it looks like no future development and frozen 3 or 4 times in one day. Usually with adding new tail. And all the features we like on htc (sense-calendar, messenger, weather, mail, etc.) are not working because of sense disabled. Maybe the right idea will be the customization of home screen on that way. On some raw speed ROMs this will be a very nice upgrade on ours outdated but still working devices:)

Last edited:

jardo

Jul 7, 2008
Hi, TodayXlive is acclaimed project. I have a HTC Touch Pro2 ROM Jackobs S3 and TodayXlive 3 Beta and I have a problem. I do not work correctly the volume and zoom bar. The volume does not change at all just shows status. When browsing web sites that moves up and down with that show the status of the volume. It does so only after installing TodayXlive and will not change even after uninstall. Do you know where can be the problem? Thank you and good luck.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    TodayXLive is a today screen plug-in look like windows phone 7.
    The next generation user interface to windows mobile...

attachment.php

All bug reports, fresh ideas and recommendations are welcome.

[size=+1]Changelog:[/size]
    • Version 1.0.0.2 BETA
      • Fixed: Populate start folder error on non-english devices.
    • Version 1.0.0.1 BETA
      • Initial version

[size=+1]Notes:[/size]
    I'd recommend all today items to be disabled first, not needed, but saves battery and memory.

[size=+1]Warning![/size]
    This program is provided as is. It should not harm you device, but I recommend you to create a backup, before you start.
    Anyway, I'm not responsible for anything you do to you device.

[size=+2]DONATIONS[/size]

As I have no girlfriend to make her happy at least a coffee! :)

www.loffactory.webs.com
    loffactory.filipeoliveira@gmail.com
    Hi,

Development is not stopped...
    I do not have much time but soon I hope to release a new version!

Some new features:

- Separators
    - Jump letters (only in "start" applications list)
    - Add new colors in the accent colors list
    - new "action types":
    - application
    - default application
    - folder
    - screen
    - state
    - control panel
    - dial number

Regards
    Hi guys

Sorry my delay but I have not had much time...:(

Current situation:

1) This latest version is only for testing and therefore will not have any changelog.

2) The lock screen only appears when the device is locked and only if the device does not have the new lock screen (WM6.5.xxx) activated.
    To disable the new lock screen go to registry "\HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Shell\LockScreen" and change "Enable" value to 0.
    The "XLDeviceLock.exe" app located in "...\TodayXLive\Resorces\Apps" folder only launch the system lock screen.

3) Please be more explicit when you find a bug...show more details!!! "Left soft key" for example...

4) when the message "Not implemented" appears please send me your suggestions...

Best regards
    Filipe Oliveira
    Sorry guys but I do not have much time! :(
    I hope the next version includes many more features...

Regards
    I'd like to confirm this working in HVGA resolution too! Very nice ;D Now please live tiles :D