[ROM/BOUNTY] Rhodium Android Port [$1360/$3290] - Early builds in post #3 [02/08]

Search This thread

jasonjoo

Sep 14, 2009
I'd be willing to pay $150 for a fully working Android 2.0/2.1 port (CDMA) by end of 2010.

EDIT: Actually, I'd be willing to pay $50 for a bootable Android 2.x ROM (CDMA). Add another $100 for most features working (EV-DO, WiFi, and camera), and another $50 for everything more or less working, including Sense.

Last edited:

zuch0698o

Feb 14, 2009
Pittsburgh,PA
functional hero with SenseUI and you'll make 250 US off me my paypal is cocked and ready to fire

Okay a running rom android at all ill pay $100 for, simply so I can finally upgrade from my g1...

Must add my stips for the full $250

1 Must be native no dual booting for I would require root access.
2 Prefer ability to run a hero style rom but as long as home++ or dxtop works I'm satisfied.
3 Need FULL capabilities data services phone text all of it
4 also really want it run 2.1 or better as I'm in love with the nexus boot animation
5 Must accept paypal I don't send checks under any circumstances

Last edited:

Lomius

Mar 31, 2008
San Francisco, CA
50 100

Id give 20 for a friggin 100% stable Rhodium ROM but android... Hmm Id easily put 50 for a native one. Im not rich man. I drink to muck Jack.

J-Hop2o6

Aug 24, 2009
Seattle, WA
I would love to have Android (2.0+) as my secondary OS (mainly to play with the Apps).. so i support the WM then Android boot version (Haret? Dual-boot?)

petard

Feb 12, 2006
Why don't you all just buy Android phones? Have you seen how (not) usable any Android port has been?

Nagrom Nniuq

Inactive Recognized Developer
Dec 12, 2007
I'll give $20 for a fully functional Android 2.0 or later running on CDMA as a ROM or a program.

EGOvoruhk

Mar 1, 2007
Why don't you all just buy Android phones? Have you seen how (not) usable any Android port has been?

I'm not going to buy an Android phone because there is nothing good out there on Sprint, and I'm on SERO which means no Android without upgrading my plan. Not to mention the Touch Pro2 form factor beats the pants off of any Android device. The Droid is nice, but clunky and the keyboard is weak. Lastly, I don't want an Android device because I just want to goof off with it as I said in my original post. I actually enjoy Windows Mobile

I suggest you check out the Vogue builds. dzo has created a method that allows you to flash Android builds to the device. It's pretty damn usable, and I think the only big issues is GPS, which isn't really that big issue at all, because it works via HaRET

iridium21

Jul 15, 2009
Lancashire
OPPO Find X5 Pro
WOW! Look how high these bounty offers are! :eek: There must be over $1000 already! There's no way I can afford much and my wife would kill me if I did offer a lot :D but you can put me down for $20.

EGOvoruhk

Mar 1, 2007
For those requesting fully funtional builds: Might I suggest you offer a lower amount for any working build, and perhaps a higher second amount if they meet your requirements? If a port happens, it's probably not going to be a 2.1 flashable ROM with SenseUI right off the bat. It's going to be bare bones, and other people are going to work off of it and make their own builds. Take a look in the Vogue forum to see what I mean

Last edited:

jasonjoo

Sep 14, 2009
For those requestion fully funtional builds: Might I suggest you offer a lower amount for any working build, and perhaps a higher second amount if they meet your requirements? If a port happens, it's probably not going to be a 2.1 flashable ROM with SenseUI right off the bat. It's going to be bare bones, and other people are going to work off of it and make their own builds. Take a look in the Vogue forum to see what I mean

Makes sense. I'll edit my post.

I have $200 I'd be willing to spare, but not $600. I just renewed my contract with Verizon... buying a Droid or Passion off-contract wouldn't sit well with me financially. And why not? It's fun to see development happen.

Last edited:

mediadealer

Jan 21, 2007
i PM'd CR2 about sending him my tmo US touch pro 2 but i haven't heard back from him yet.

i'm ready to send it as soon as I hear from him and get his address.

--Corey

nex7er

Feb 3, 2008
Bergen
If I knew someone was actually working on this, and got it fully working, I'd donate $1000, but seeing as this would take months (ie: blackstone, raphael, diamond, elf, etc etc), I'll probably have a new phone, not unlike the Leo, with android by that time...

muness

Jul 18, 2008
I am in too.

$25 for a working port bootable via Haret which can use phone, Wifi, audio output.

$100 for an Android ROM with all features.

Last edited:

mrjetking

Apr 7, 2008
Bristol
www.jetking.info
I'd go $25 for a basic GSM build booted with haret with calls, sms, calendar, gprs data, WiFi and so on working (basic functions). $50 for a fully working build (inc camera and GPS working), haret or otherwise.

mohammad210

Jan 18, 2009
40 for working rom with sense and all everything HTC passion has... no joke i promise this would be great for showing off to my boss thinks his droid is the best

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hy

Does anyone have pin code trouble ??
    At start, it ask me the pin code, but never accept it :confused:
    Is there any fix ??

Thxs :eek:
    I've got FRX07_Full_Bundle_20110715 on touch pro 2. I had the audio not working on both in/outgoing calls, then I've got the audio for outgoing calls working fine but not the incoming calls, unless I turn on the speaker, that's after I've set vibration to 'always' and disabled dial pad tone, now what .. any comment?

I would personally post in the thread where you got the build, i.e. FRX07 thread as you're going to get a quicker response there, rather than in a thread about donations 2+ years old. And if you already did post in the FRX07 thread, then be patient for a response.