Post Reply Email Thread
29th October 2012, 01:11 PM |#501  
Flag Bangalore
Thanks Meter: 35

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by moatazabououf

Beats audio....quality sound is awesome

i prefer the CM9 + DSP manager and ofcoursed with a good earphones over Beats audio...d
29th October 2012, 04:37 PM |#502  
Thanks Meter: 33

More
Guys what are the bugs left ...........now to be fixed...hope derfas releases the build soon...

Sent from my HTC Explorer A310e using xda app-developers app
29th October 2012, 04:54 PM |#503  
Thanks Meter: 132

More
The remaining problems in dis rom r:
Multi Task / Recent app nt working,
Call bug (sumtyms occurs),
Installation screen touch nt responding while Rom installation..

Sent from my HTC Explorer A310e using xda premium
The Following User Says Thank You to R. SAINT For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift R. SAINT Ad-Free
29th October 2012, 05:01 PM |#504  
Flag Chennai
Thanks Meter: 79

More
hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
waiting........................................... .................................................. ..........
29th October 2012, 05:08 PM |#505  
Flag Jaipur
Thanks Meter: 305

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by vkcskn

waiting........................................... .................................................. ..........

Seriously the man's got a life besides his phone guys.you all are just being disrespectful by constantly asking him to release it.he does this in his free time and because he WANTS to.be respectful people.he doesn't work for you all.

Sent From My GT-i9300
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to saintsinner25 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift saintsinner25 Ad-Free
29th October 2012, 05:25 PM |#506  
Thanks Meter: 7

More
Smile
+1 to u saintsinner25 and guys be little patient because glosry awaits for those who wait and so is rewards...so BE PATIENT
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to sachin.solanki For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift sachin.solanki Ad-Free
29th October 2012, 06:58 PM |#507  
Flag Sadiqabad
Thanks Meter: 13

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by shekhutanwar

Before flashing this ROM, just go to MOUNTS AND STORAGE in clockwork recovery mode and MOUNT SD-EXT AND DATA. Be sure you have ext partition on your sd card.

ext 3 or 4 ?
29th October 2012, 07:23 PM |#508  
Flag Jaipur

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by faheemakbar18

ext 3 or 4 ?

No just make two primary fat32 partitions.and keep 512 mb space in the sd-ext partition.

Sent From My GT-i9300
29th October 2012, 07:35 PM |#509  
Flag Pune
Thanks Meter: 13

More
i was impatient
hey defras i was trully impatient was running cm9 build 8 but i love sense hence downloaded the build u have here which is the build 1 i would say and have started flashing it as per ur procedure , coz wi fi and bt i dont use daily and wanted the sense so badly so installing still desperatlly waiting for ur next build coz i use usb a lot but still was impatient to try been like observing this post since the time it was released or started and had gone crazyyyyyyyy, well if i find any other bugs will p.m or post here i hope to not find any bugs lets c take care man and thanks a ton

---------- Post added at 12:05 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:03 AM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by saintsinner25

No just make two primary fat32 partitions.and keep 512 mb space in the sd-ext partition.

Sent From My GT-i9300

hey guys do i have to mount data too coz i just mounted cache and sd ext as in the procedure given by defras
29th October 2012, 07:39 PM |#510  
Flag Jaipur

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by harshal.n.karandikar

hey defras i was trully impatient was running cm9 build 8 but i love sense hence downloaded the build u have here which is the build 1 i would say and have started flashing it as per ur procedure , coz wi fi and bt i dont use daily and wanted the sense so badly so installing still desperatlly waiting for ur next build coz i use usb a lot but still was impatient to try been like observing this post since the time it was released or started and had gone crazyyyyyyyy, well if i find any other bugs will p.m or post here i hope to not find any bugs lets c take care man and thanks a ton

---------- Post added at 12:05 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:03 AM ----------

hey guys do i have to mount data too coz i just mounted cache and sd ext as in the procedure given by defras

No just mount cache and sd-ext.the rest will get mounted itself.

Sent From My GT-i9300
The Following User Says Thank You to saintsinner25 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift saintsinner25 Ad-Free
29th October 2012, 08:08 PM |#511  
Thanks Meter: 332

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by saintsinner25

Sent From My GT-i9300

Second partition must be ext. I recommend ext3 for Sense. ext4 is better for a tweaked CM ROM.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)