MoKo Ultra Slim

Search This thread

Cmorris8848

Mar 30, 2011
Atlanta, GA
I just got my Nexus 10 today. I love it! I'm scared to take it anywhere with me though, since I do not have a case. I've seen several people recommend the MoKo slim. I like it, and it looks nice, but I don't want black. I really like the navy blue cover. Does anyone have any dealings with getting a colored cover from them?

Reactions: Droidavie

Cmorris8848

Mar 30, 2011
Atlanta, GA
I've heard and seen that the poetic has its own issues, or else I would be looking at it. The Moko looks nice, and I need a case ASAP

Sent from my EVO using xda app-developers app

Cmorris8848

Mar 30, 2011
Atlanta, GA
I saw your video, and it looks nice. That's why I want the Moko, but I want to know if anyone has had experience with a colored Moko case.

wildragewildrage

Aug 4, 2008
I saw your video, and it looks nice. That's why I want the Moko, but I want to know if anyone has had experience with a colored Moko case.

I'm a bit confused. Why would a case that comes in a different color perform any differently then one that is black? Do different colors provide additional protection, or make the case slimmer?

lKBZl

Mar 23, 2012
Barcelona
I'm a bit confused. Why would a case that comes in a different color perform any differently then one that is black? Do different colors provide additional protection, or make the case slimmer?
You're right, but if you check on amazon, select the orange one, and it looks pretty different. I think he means if the colour is ok and etc, not that the case performs different.

Cmorris8848

Mar 30, 2011
Atlanta, GA
Mainly just shipping times. And the colored cases are different from the black case. The colored cases have Moko on the cover, and the black one only has it on the metal tab. I saw poetic black shipped later than colored ones, so I was just wanting to see.

lKBZl

Mar 23, 2012
Barcelona
Mainly just shipping times. And the colored cases are different from the black case. The colored cases have Moko on the cover, and the black one only has it on the metal tab. I saw poetic black shipped later than colored ones, so I was just wanting to see.

That's not true. I've got the black one and it has moko on te cover, as you can see on the video.

Rodeojones

Aug 6, 2010
Bloomer, WI
I can't answer your question regarding color as my MoKo case is black (got it because it was eligible for Amazon Prime shipping). What I can tell you, however, is that you need to stay far away from the Poetic Slimline. It's an absolute piece of crap.

Cmorris8848

Mar 30, 2011
Atlanta, GA
That's not true. I've got the black one and it has moko on te cover, as you can see on the video.

You're right. I remember seeing your video, but when I looked on Amazon, the black case doesn't have Moko written on the from. I've already ordered the Indigo one though. Now just waiting on it to get in!

Reactions: lKBZl

drep

Jan 27, 2013
For what it's still worth, I got the indigo case too.
It's pretty much just navy blue. No purplish tint at all. The "Moko" is on the metal tab, not anywhere else.

Reactions: Cmorris8848

wassct

May 13, 2011
Got mine yesterday and I love it! Much better than the Poetic which was too tight and couldn't easily access the volume and power buttons.

Sent from my Nexus 10 using Tapatalk HD

Droidavie

Sep 30, 2012
great case

I just got mine from Amazon in grey, an amazing case, cost 15 bucks, the case is very sturdy

i also tried the crazyondigital bundle for 30 bucks that includes a case,the build was so crappy, i will return the bundle soon

JPW1

Dec 6, 2012
2 quick questions:

1. The moku's metal tab looks like it might actually touch the screen when the cover is closed. If that is the case isn't there potential to scratch the glass? I'm worried it might do so in a backpack where it could get very compressed.

2. Once the tablet is secured in the shell how much potential is there for it to fall out? I many times put something like a paperweight on the cover and allow the tablet to swing freely as it hangs off of something like a shelf. I'm wondering if the shell holds it in tight enough so you wouldn't have to worry about it slipping out when doing so?

kelvie

Apr 12, 2011
Vancouver, BC
2 quick questions:

1. The moku's metal tab looks like it might actually touch the screen when the cover is closed. If that is the case isn't there potential to scratch the glass? I'm worried it might do so in a backpack where it could get very compressed.

2. Once the tablet is secured in the shell how much potential is there for it to fall out? I many times put something like a paperweight on the cover and allow the tablet to swing freely as it hangs off of something like a shelf. I'm wondering if the shell holds it in tight enough so you wouldn't have to worry about it slipping out when doing so?

In general, when metal hits glass, the metal scratches.

Reactions: alexandruvlad

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    I just got my Nexus 10 today. I love it! I'm scared to take it anywhere with me though, since I do not have a case. I've seen several people recommend the MoKo slim. I like it, and it looks nice, but I don't want black. I really like the navy blue cover. Does anyone have any dealings with getting a colored cover from them?

You're right. I remember seeing your video, but when I looked on Amazon, the black case doesn't have Moko written on the from. I've already ordered the Indigo one though. Now just waiting on it to get in!

For what it's still worth, I got the indigo case too.
    It's pretty much just navy blue. No purplish tint at all. The "Moko" is on the metal tab, not anywhere else.
    2 quick questions:

In general, when metal hits glass, the metal scratches.
    Wait... I'm confused. My case has no logo on any side of the metal tab. It does have a logo engraved on the actual cover material on the front of the case...