Rooting Note 2 via MacBook Pro

Search This thread
A

Android_Noob_2k12

I installed goo manager and following instructions on Scotts Roms. Seems easy enough, can't believe I was ever afraid to root haha.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317

A

Android_Noob_2k12

Should I install the clean rom directly to my Note 2 or to my mac and then my Note 2?

A

Android_Noob_2k12

Yeah but he didn't cover downloading, just flashing. I'm downloading straight to my Note.

A

Android_Noob_2k12

What do you mean I have the bug?

A

Android_Noob_2k12

Is nice that you can do all of the rooting on your device. Really nice for people without computers. And seriously guys Thank you so much for all of the help. I would've never been able to root without you guys. You all are amazing.

A

Android_Noob_2k12

One last question for right now. Which rom (clean rom or jedi x room) is faster and had better battery life? I want to have the faster most power efficient note 2 possible.

jyazzie110

Jul 21, 2010
Flagstaff, AZ
One last question for right now. Which rom (clean rom or jedi x room) is faster and had better battery life? I want to have the faster most power efficient note 2 possible.

Everyone qill tell you to flash both and see for yourself but ive installed cleanrom and have never flashed anything else. Btw heres my battery life on 3.5.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using xda app-developers app

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1356825081796.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1356825081796.jpg
    58.4 KB · Views: 38
  • uploadfromtaptalk1356825092830.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1356825092830.jpg
    61.1 KB · Views: 38
A

Android_Noob_2k12

Everyone qill tell you to flash both and see for yourself but ive installed cleanrom and have never flashed anything else. Btw heres my battery life on 3.5.

Holy crap that's good. I'm installing Clean Rom right now and before i flash to it i might install jedi X rom. Jedi X rom seems more complicated to install but i also thought rooting was complicated and look how that turned out lol.

Astom22

Nov 5, 2012
Holy crap that's good. I'm installing Clean Rom right now and before i flash to it i might install jedi X rom. Jedi X rom seems more complicated to install but i also thought rooting was complicated and look how that turned out lol.

I get 6-7 hours of screen time with Jedi, my standby time doesn't seem as good as his though. I have no trouble getting through a day with all the use I want, that's for sure. I may try clean rom sometime just to compare.

A

Android_Noob_2k12

What are some advantages of jedi X rom? It looks cool but I like the efficiency of clean rom.

A

Android_Noob_2k12

Clean rom at 83% installed. Can't wait to flash it.

A

Android_Noob_2k12

Got me, I just liked the name:)

I did it mainly for multiwindow support. I think clean rom has it too though, right?

yeah and i have 4.1.2 so i have it already and don't even use it lol.

A

Android_Noob_2k12

Which launcher should i use? TW Stock or TW 5x6

Top Liked Posts