[Q] Questions about ThinkingBridge rom

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

Emin3ms

Dec 8, 2012
Hi, sorry if the answers are in the thread but I just read the first post of each thread...
1 - how to turn off the soft key's light when the screen is on ?
2 - where is the ThinkingBridge Launcher ?

Thanks ^^

Emin3ms

Dec 8, 2012
You kidding ? The first post has to be explicit about the features, you say ThinkingBridge Launcher and there is nothing in the rom. I don't care if the Nexus 5's version got the launcher, moreover the bootanimation in the video is missing too.
And about the softkeys, i'm not gonna read all the thread without knowing if the answer is inside, there is a Q&A section so I use it and dont talk to me like a **** because you're a developper. I appreciate your work but your work is to answer questions too.

Adam77Root

Inactive Recognized Developer
Jul 3, 2012
You kidding ? The first post has to be explicit about the features, you say ThinkingBridge Launcher and there is nothing in the rom. I don't care if the Nexus 5's version got the launcher, moreover the bootanimation in the video is missing too.
And about the softkeys, i'm not gonna read all the thread without knowing if the answer is inside, there is a Q&A section so I use it and dont talk to me like a **** because you're a developper. I appreciate your work but your work is to answer questions too.

Everything that's in the first post is present in the rom. I can do nothing if you remove the built-in launcher when installing GApps containing GEL.
And about the softkeys, there is a second post written by me about all the bugs and fixes known. Not that hard to read a few lines and you wouldn't have a question.

laufersteppenwolf

Inactive Recognized Developer / Retired Forum Mod
Jul 1, 2012
Baden-Württemberg
droideveloper.com
@Emin3ms, did you know that you are violating the Forum Rules?
1. Search before posting.

Use one of our search functions before posting or creating a new thread. Whether you have a question or just something new to share, it's very likely that someone has already asked that question or shared that news.

Especially if the question you have asked is already answered in the OP (yes, even though it's the 2nd post, it's still the OP)

Furthermore, you don't have to pay for anything, everything on XDA is done for free, which means you have no right whatsoever to demand anything. Every dev can write whatever he wants (as long as it's within the rules) in his OP, but as far as I can see, @Adam77Root included everything necessary, even workarounds.

Thread closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    @Emin3ms, did you know that you are violating the Forum Rules?
    1. Search before posting.

Use one of our search functions before posting or creating a new thread. Whether you have a question or just something new to share, it's very likely that someone has already asked that question or shared that news.

Especially if the question you have asked is already answered in the OP (yes, even though it's the 2nd post, it's still the OP)

Furthermore, you don't have to pay for anything, everything on XDA is done for free, which means you have no right whatsoever to demand anything. Every dev can write whatever he wants (as long as it's within the rules) in his OP, but as far as I can see, @Adam77Root included everything necessary, even workarounds.

Thread closed.